Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Elrina

Elrina

Posts: 631 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elrina said :
Having arrived alongside the men at the port, General Elise Grey of Asgarnia surveyed the landscape of the divided city. Swiftly, her men were ordered to spread out from the castle to secure the remainder of the city. They established periodic checkpoints along the main roads, especially those leading to the castle as well as the gates.

Should any oppose them, the Asgarnian Imperial forces steered clear of for the time being. They resorted to erect staging areas and checkpoints nearby in order to keep an eye on the resistance and to restrict their movement as best they could.

The General herself remained with a sizable force that remained near the palace, her heart set on enforcing the Adrian's new regime and putting down anyone that came to challenge it.

This has since been voided.

24-Aug-2016 01:51:09

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elrina said :
Elrina said :
Having arrived alongside the men at the port, General Elise Grey of Asgarnia surveyed the landscape of the divided city. Swiftly, her men were ordered to spread out from the castle to secure the remainder of the city. They established periodic checkpoints along the main roads, especially those leading to the castle as well as the gates.

Should any oppose them, the Asgarnian Imperial forces steered clear of for the time being. They resorted to erect staging areas and checkpoints nearby in order to keep an eye on the resistance and to restrict their movement as best they could.

The General herself remained with a sizable force that remained near the palace, her heart set on enforcing the Adrian's new regime and putting down anyone that came to challenge it.

This has since been voided.

Well, I respect that actually. Nice.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 01:51:39

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
"Lol I didn't read anything I just laughed so my opinion is valid I'm above all this"

ok cool guy

My opinion really isn't valid. Just like yours. So stop pretending your word means any damn, Kex and fuck off back to being a fat piece of shit, honestly.
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

24-Aug-2016 01:51:58

Mich Legend

Mich Legend

Posts: 200 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
Kex said :
Geythir said :
God damn

Though it begs a thought, where the fuck is Alli? Justin was the only active ruler in Kandarin currently with Alli sitting on the land for months and months rarely doing anything. So to say "oh well she needs to be here too" is kinda dumb.

But with that said, she should be here. So where is she?

Stressing out because whenever she tries to get involved, people like Tom and Jean insult her. But y'know, Tom's super anti-bullying or whatever.

Also, you want to talk inactivity? As if it's a Kandarin-specific thing? Myles, we've all sat on inactive land. You and I aren't exceptions. Mack isn't an exception. Tom certainly isn't an exception.

Revitalizing RP is fine. Except that's not what's happening here. Because no one's role playing. Mack and Tom are posting stuff on the thread and assuming that's good enough.

If you want to revitalize RP, you help each other. You don't try to bulldoze each other's stories.

I mean, I could start throwing shit, but honestly, I have pretty much left RP.

Sure, I'll help Tom with this, but (laugh if you want), I attempt to be as neutral and fair as possible.

And I didn't read that last page, I really just saw paragraphs of shit and started laughing

This begs the question why you made sinclair suddenly gear up a while ago to get involved...

But that ain't any of my bussiness.

*sips Tea.*
¸.•*¨ ¨`*•.*
What is Bravery without a dash of recklessness?
*¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

24-Aug-2016 01:52:07

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
I remember this one time, a long long time ago, I said 10m to the last post.

Hi, we're not doing that here.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

24-Aug-2016 01:52:15

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mich Legend said :
Geythir said :
Kex said :
Geythir said :
God damn

Though it begs a thought, where the fuck is Alli? Justin was the only active ruler in Kandarin currently with Alli sitting on the land for months and months rarely doing anything. So to say "oh well she needs to be here too" is kinda dumb.

But with that said, she should be here. So where is she?

Stressing out because whenever she tries to get involved, people like Tom and Jean insult her. But y'know, Tom's super anti-bullying or whatever.

Also, you want to talk inactivity? As if it's a Kandarin-specific thing? Myles, we've all sat on inactive land. You and I aren't exceptions. Mack isn't an exception. Tom certainly isn't an exception.

Revitalizing RP is fine. Except that's not what's happening here. Because no one's role playing. Mack and Tom are posting stuff on the thread and assuming that's good enough.

If you want to revitalize RP, you help each other. You don't try to bulldoze each other's stories.

I mean, I could start throwing shit, but honestly, I have pretty much left RP.

Sure, I'll help Tom with this, but (laugh if you want), I attempt to be as neutral and fair as possible.

And I didn't read that last page, I really just saw paragraphs of shit and started laughing

This begs the question why you made sinclair suddenly gear up a while ago to get involved...

But that ain't any of my bussiness.

*sips Tea.*

didnt you leave for SWOTR like 20 months ago
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

24-Aug-2016 01:52:36

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
alright boys let's clam down with the poop posting

i need this thread to stay in at least half decent condition
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

24-Aug-2016 01:52:39

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top