' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
Kex said :
Palpatom said :
Adrian entered Ardougne with a force by cover of stealth, with which he slew Tyrek and took the castle, and since the establishment of that, he has gained adherents who have sworn to his side of the matter. In terms of major support, he has the backing of the Asgarnians.

These things have been RPed out, and I typed a report out about it in order to provide those not witness to what was a rather late RP with the context of the event.

The only things that have not been RPed out are the speeches, as speeches often aren't. No one wants to actually sit and listen to those from either side.

If your army can sneak into the castle, your army isn't big enough to hold the castle.

I don't need an army. I need 20 good men

dont you know how to Game of Thrones

20 good men destroy a camp, not take a nation's capital. ECH!
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

23-Aug-2016 23:43:44

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
Geythir said :
Kex said :
Palpatom said :
Adrian entered Ardougne with a force by cover of stealth, with which he slew Tyrek and took the castle, and since the establishment of that, he has gained adherents who have sworn to his side of the matter. In terms of major support, he has the backing of the Asgarnians.

These things have been RPed out, and I typed a report out about it in order to provide those not witness to what was a rather late RP with the context of the event.

The only things that have not been RPed out are the speeches, as speeches often aren't. No one wants to actually sit and listen to those from either side.

If your army can sneak into the castle, your army isn't big enough to hold the castle.

Give me 20 good men and I'll take Castle Black
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

23-Aug-2016 23:45:01

Kex

Kex

Geythir said :
Kex said :
Geythir said :
Kex said :
Palpatom said :

"20 Good Men", new adult film starring Myles.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

23-Aug-2016 23:45:34

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
Geythir said :
Kex said :
Geythir said :
Kex said :
Palpatom said :

"20 Good Men", new adult film starring Myles.

Brb need to stab my dad to take the north
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

23-Aug-2016 23:47:35

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A letter made its way through the divided city of Ardougne, being placed on the incumbent's desk

To the Tyrant who sits upon the Red Chair,

It is my hope, in this course of events which has led to a shattered and divided country, that ordinary citizens (I politely refrain from the term "subjects&quot ;) will refuse the banner and, through intelligent and responsible actions, forbid squabbling nobles from trampling upon their natural rights. These rights, granted by the Living God (Whoever he may be), are under considerable threat of being lost in the game of thrones, which cripple this country with malice.

I must inform you, sir (or ma'am), that I hope to sow and nurture the greatest possible liberty granted to mankind: The ability and duty to distrust and disagree with the rulers above us, be they imposed or chosen. I plead to you, whoever grips the nation within their iron fist, a claim by blood is of irrelevance, let the people's will decide who wears the crown. And should the people's will demand the crown melted down and the throne to be discarded, you must listen to them.

The power you wield is tempting, thus is human nature, but as social beings, the people have the responsibility to preserve the morals of their leaders, yet the Crown of old has paid little attention to this. Through the ignorance of noble oblivion, the one thing more important than any form of power imaginable is lost: Honour.

Yours,
Nathaniel Mayer
; )

23-Aug-2016 23:53:59

TheMendicant

TheMendicant

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Richard sipped tea, reading over a rough transcript of the speeches and recent events. Spitting out his tea, he stood up and looked around

"Wait a minute!... This tea lacks sugar."

Adding sugar to his tea, he glanced back down at the speeches. "Oh, and the vekons are mad about foreign troops? Thats weird, they're native to Relleka. Don't think Ardougne has had a native blooded ruler since Garth Downey. Awkward."

OOC:

D-FENCE

*Clap clap*

D-FENCE

*Clap clap*

This is like a good sporting event. More popcorn!
Ancestor

24-Aug-2016 00:43:12 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 00:46:40 by TheMendicant

Elrina

Elrina

Posts: 631 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Having arrived alongside the men at the port, General Elise Grey of Asgarnia surveyed the landscape of the divided city. Swiftly, her men were ordered to spread out from the castle to secure the remainder of the city. They established periodic checkpoints along the main roads, especially those leading to the castle as well as the gates.

Should any oppose them, the Asgarnian Imperial forces steered clear of for the time being. They resorted to erect staging areas and checkpoints nearby in order to keep an eye on the resistance and to restrict their movement as best they could.

The General herself remained with a sizable force that remained near the palace, her heart set on enforcing the Adrian's new regime and putting down anyone that came to challenge it.

This has since been voided.

24-Aug-2016 01:19:43 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 01:50:59 by Elrina

Kex

Kex

Elrina said :
Having arrived alongside the men at the port, General Elise Grey of Asgarnia surveyed the landscape of the divided city. Swiftly, her men were ordered to spread out from the castle to secure the remainder of the city. They established periodic checkpoints along the main roads, especially those leading to the castle as well as the gates.

Should any oppose them, the Asgarnian Imperial forces steered clear of for the time being. They resorted to erect staging areas and checkpoints nearby in order to keep an eye on the resistance and to restrict their movement as best they could.

The General herself remained with a sizable force that remained near the palace, her heart set on enforcing the Adrian's new regime and putting down anyone that came to challenge it.

Psst, Kandarin has a navy, and allies in the water. That's called "auto-invasion". I know you and Tom have apparently been really into that recently, but try instead not being insufferable.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 01:26:45

Van Baelsar

Van Baelsar

Posts: 249 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
Elrina said :

Psst, Kandarin has a navy, and allies in the water. That's called "auto-invasion". I know you and Tom have apparently been really into that recently, but try instead not being insufferable.

But saying the timing of an attack is an autohit ://////
- Kieran | The Real Fine Newt | LONG LIVE RADOVID.

24-Aug-2016 01:27:51

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top