Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angry Adair said :
Lord Pyro I said :
Forinthry has deployed a taskforce of elite Zamorakian soldiers to support Adrian but do they have additional objectives?

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PILONS

i just spat out my lemonade
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

23-Aug-2016 23:25:05 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2016 23:26:28 by Vekon

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Palpatom said :
Adrian entered Ardougne with a force by cover of stealth, with which he slew Tyrek and took the castle, and since the establishment of that, he has gained adherents who have sworn to his side of the matter. In terms of major support, he has the backing of the Asgarnians.

These things have been RPed out, and I typed a report out about it in order to provide those not witness to what was a rather late RP with the context of the event.

The only things that have not been RPed out are the speeches, as speeches often aren't. No one wants to actually sit and listen to those from either side.

If your army can sneak into the castle, your army isn't big enough to hold the castle.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

23-Aug-2016 23:34:36

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
Palpatom said :
Adrian entered Ardougne with a force by cover of stealth, with which he slew Tyrek and took the castle, and since the establishment of that, he has gained adherents who have sworn to his side of the matter. In terms of major support, he has the backing of the Asgarnians.

These things have been RPed out, and I typed a report out about it in order to provide those not witness to what was a rather late RP with the context of the event.

The only things that have not been RPed out are the speeches, as speeches often aren't. No one wants to actually sit and listen to those from either side.

If your army can sneak into the castle, your army isn't big enough to hold the castle.

I don't need an army. I need 20 good men

dont you know how to Game of Thrones
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

23-Aug-2016 23:36:24

Palpatom

Palpatom

Posts: 8,982 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All things were conducted with communication and agreement with the incumbent at the time, which is Justin. Kindly stop with this sudden return that seems entirely motivated with the aim of shitting on me, Kex. I want nothing to do with you. Leave me alone for once. Tom ~ Player of Oliver II, King of Kandarin, Prince of Albamonte, Prince of Camelot, Keeper of the Legacy of Baxtorian and Vanguard of Armadyl.

23-Aug-2016 23:38:24

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Palpatom said :
All things were conducted with communication and agreement with the incumbent at the time, which is Justin. Kindly stop with this sudden return that seems entirely motivated with the aim of shitting on me, Kex. I want nothing to do with you. Leave me alone for once.

I'm glad Justin agreed to let you kill Tyrek and have your small secret task force take the castle. Now you're dealing with the entire clan of Ardougne, who have not expressed the matter here, but are all entirely baffled by the premise of a subterfuge army somehow sneaking into the castle and now holding it. By all right, they should just be able to forum rp "The Kandarin army floods into the castle and easy kills the force holding it". Because what you're saying logically makes no sense.

And Tom, if you get held to scrutiny and respond with "Stop being mean, Kex", instead of rational support for what you've done, it says a lot.

There's no sense in a small, secret task force being able to hold the Kingdom hostage. It's baffling that we're at all entertaining the idea.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold