Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Shawdow
Feb Member 2012

Shawdow

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
The Rampage of the Mimic!

A vicious mimic disguised as a crate attacked the city of Yanille. On this night it consumed residents whole displacing them before spitting them back out in random locations. The being was eventually cornered and blown up by Guard Captain Ark Rovin. Lord Kota Rovin has decreed a temporary ban on the usage of crates while the city guard pokes them from a distance. While many laugh at the threat of mimics the local mages remind citizens that a mimic is a dangerous carnivore of manflesh. Any further mimics located in the area are worth a bounty to House Rovin if proof of mimicking is given.

~Lord Kota Rovin
FremFam
|
Kharidia

17-May-2016 04:06:41 - Last edited on 17-May-2016 04:08:56 by Shawdow

Sonicteej
Nov Member 2023

Sonicteej

Posts: 2,114 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NOTICE
Michael Lux, esteemed head of the Lux Family Business and proud owner of the Golden Light Estates and its popular Golden Light Mead, requests the assistance of any adventuring/mercenary types in his most recent endeavor- to explore the dungeon discovered under his property. Payment for this job is 80gp each, as well as a chance to beta-test the new Lux Family Strudel, which is still in development.

((Here's a little quest for anyone who wants it))
41 squad

21-May-2016 01:19:11

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
APPLICATION
Character name: Sapientis de Lumine

Role: This can be discussed. Historically he's been the Priest in Witchaven alongside Ingnam Wyvernheart, and briefly the Court Mage under Vectis Vekon the First

Religious views: Sara-f0kin-dominist.
Race: Elven (Holy Spirit)

Personality: Very pious and warmhearted, he's passionate about all he believes in. His emotions come overly strong at times because of this.

Appearance: The Sage stands 6 feet tall, fair-haired with the roots being a beautiful gold, descending to his shoulders in to a light auburn. A fan of yellows and royal blues, he can often be found wearing blue clothes with some form of golden cane or staff. He wears an arcane inhibitor necklace which glimmers with four gemstones. In order from (his) right to left, they are an iolite, chalcedony, blood garnet, and an agate. His eyes are a beautiful blue that shimmer with a serene glow when magic courses through him, and his ears though tucked beneath his hair are three inches long. Sharp cheekbones and an angled jawline give him a fierce stare. While not 'on duty', he prefers to wear reading glasses and carries a small book from his personal library.

History: The Sage has been a prominent figure all throughout history, appearing in various kingdoms as the Ages progressed. The most memorable action of his was his involvement in the Re-purification of the Salve River during the Fifth Age, where he aided the Renderra in driving back the Vampyre swarm with holy fervor and brilliant displays of lightning blazing both from the sky, and his catalyst staff. Later he would appear in Kandarin to keep a close eye on the activities of the Vekon through work in Witchaven, shortly after moving in to the city of Kandarin to work as the Court Mage. There he served through two monarchs before moving on. He vanished for several years before showing up in Misthalin to work for Aaron Lansing,
(Continued)
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

23-May-2016 04:36:27

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Cont. History: Where he continued the apparent trend of aiding the Vekon bloodline. During his time in Misthalin he worked against the Saradominist Church for their bigotry, even daring to speak in the White City of Falador against their actions. He quickly fell out of favor with them after he stood barring their path while they brought an automaton through the city of Varrock attempting to salvage the remains of the Saradominist church that lay within the walls, after an attack destroyed the building. They grew aggressive but were soon turned away, and as their presence withdrew from the city, the Sage's only grew stronger. After an organized assault by a growing bandit force ransacked many villages within Misthalin, the Sage's ambition drove him to push for a kingdom Lodestone Network to be created, whereupon he drew from his own fortune and collaborated with the Wizard's Tower to plant a Network through the larger villages of Misthalin, all connecting back to the main Lode in front of the city, bettering the response time of soldiers and making tax easier to collect. Again, however, he withdrew from the public eye until the Sixth Age, once again setting foot within Kandarin with aspirations of reestablishing his name.

Other information: Yes, in private.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

23-May-2016 04:36:31 - Last edited on 23-May-2016 04:43:07 by RiDaku

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

why the **** did i pm it to you

The Sage is an elf possessed by a spirit (voluntarily). The elf had invoked a third-age soul with a mighty blessed aura. A holy spirit. The result is an elf that isn't really an elf, if that makes sense?
The Sicarius |

23-May-2016 05:20:51

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I finish finals tomorrow and I filed the police report lol so less stress and then RP will progress ty for your time
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

25-May-2016 20:51:15

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady's back. *no I mean me, actually*

ALRIGHT BIG PLANS IN STORE I'LL POST THAT ALL UP IN A BIT AND THE THREAD IS BEING DONE THIS WEEK LOL THANKS.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

28-May-2016 20:46:56

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top