' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Eln
Mar Member 2016

Eln

Posts: 4,492 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Melkarth said :
@Kex

Okay, that's nice, but are you the Kandar admin team's designated spokesperson or are you here to just shitpost at Tom?

Ik I'm just here to shitpost, and half the people that have posted are just shitposting at each other, and then there's Rhys shitposting about people shitposting, and then there's Gale.

I just wanted to know what was going on

24-Aug-2016 02:14:54

Pop Art

Pop Art

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Kandar ships would not pursue the invaders into foreign waters. The Asgarnians would see that a Kandar flag fluttering from the mast of a warship was always in view when sailing near the edgy of Kandarn's territorial waters. They would also find that there was no special shortcut into neither Ardougne nor Witchaven's ports. With Karamja reinforcing their numbers, the Ardougne fleet was able to easily distribute its numbers appropriately. Asgarnian ships had simply run into one patrol, not the entirely of the local fleet.

Even the likes of small transports would meet a watery grave, chased down by swift sailing sloops. The ground troops may have even had a hard time reaching the coast unless they took to a more rugged path.

OOC:

Naval battles are a pain, are you sure of that? I'm not so sure transport ships would fare too well against warships. I'm not the final say on a battle anyway. I'm just going to respond to what happens to the best that I can.
Kandar Victa

"I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting."
-Roy Lichtenstein

24-Aug-2016 02:15:56

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Palpatom said :
Justin, the only active leader of the relevant section of Kandarin,

I don't think it's your position to determine which "sections" of Kandarin are relevant, and which aren't
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

24-Aug-2016 02:16:32

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I legitimately hate everyone here.

I'm just arguing cause there is a hell of amount of bullshit in the works here.

It legit started with Alli saying she has Vectori to keep her regime in power. For fuck sake really? That tells you how little she is paying attention, lads. Gale removed every Vectori simultaneously in one big teleport weeks ago. I remember cause I thought it was cancer.
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

24-Aug-2016 02:16:38

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top