Melkarth said :
Eln said :
Melkarth said :
nah adrian and justin cooperated

which one's adrian this time?

also I can swear now? nice

alex's son i think

and yeah you can cunt

Adrian is Alexander's grandson. Lovely guy. Makes a great lemon drizzle cake.
Tom ~ Player of Oliver II, King of Kandarin, Prince of Albamonte, Prince of Camelot, Keeper of the Legacy of Baxtorian and Vanguard of Armadyl.

24-Aug-2016 02:07:10

Eln
Mar Member 2016

Eln

Posts: 4,492 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TheMendicant said :
Elrina said :
Eln said :
I'm late to this but I thought you said this was voided a few pages ago?

The occupation of the city was voided. I assumed because no navy challenged the landing that it was permitted. Due to the fact that there is a sizable naval force, it wouldn't make sense for the Asgarnians to land without conflict. As of now, see Jean's post if you'd like to know Asgarnia's movements.

To clarify, only the troops that came in on the Teleport with Richard arrived. Thus, Elise's movements and occupation of the city are voided.

Right, gotcha. And yeah best to tell Jack about the navy stuff, Camelot does their thing

24-Aug-2016 02:07:14

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Har Sicarius said :
To be honest, none of the people posting on here have been active at all. I'm not a big Tom supporter, but I was roleplaying here on the occasion with Justin as my mercenary.

I have noticed a couple inconsistancies but.

Alli jumped in saying about Senna being here and the Vectori being in the castle to enforce ehr stuff, and a lot of you posting how nobody can just rofl on into a city and take it with all these Kandar men.

If you havn't been paying attention all the Vectori left, actually. As well as most of the Vekon-loyal soldiers. Tyrek went pretty nuts, killed the other Vekons. He had an army made up of people like my character (who could do with probably being spoken to in some way new clan leaders xoxox) who were mercenaries.

The type of guys who would lay down their arms when a full army marches in with the onyl man holding them together and supposed to be paying them has been killed.

I am all for bashing Tom, but a lot of this is for the sake of bashing Tom. Despite what Alli wants to be shouting about on here, Justin's been leading this clan for the last weeks and with him not wanting to do it - it is up to him to pick the successor. He gave it to Tom.

Stop crying and deal with it.

[09/08/2016 01:34:23] Alli: nah I'm just more worried about a relationship than rs
[09/08/2016 01:34:31] Alli: and my friends are in here

I mean, when Justin added me to the chat and I asked if Alli still roleplayed here and I got this response? Kinda cheap she's changed her mind to come back just cause it's Tom.

Why don't you folk just roleplay. Tom will be dead in a month and we all know it.
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

24-Aug-2016 02:07:58

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow gone for a little bit and glad to see nobody has changed in these past few months. It's no wonder we're all still sitting on this website stroking our e-peens.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

24-Aug-2016 02:08:05

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Har Sicarius said :

I feel ya', Stu, but the problem is is that Tom isn't just roleplaying. He's just...saying things are happening. And no one's claiming that Ardougne is infallible, but the progression of how this 'invasion' is going is actually being conducted terribly. The logic is impossible to wrap my mind around.

Also, I don't believe Justin chose Tom as his successor. He just let Adrian kill Tyrek.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 02:09:22

Aesassin
Apr Member 2023

Aesassin

Posts: 391 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
of Morrowind said :
Why is everyone mean

over made up politics

on a pixelated game

Remember that time you killed your friend's character and six months of work for ERP and a rank? That's politics on a game :/
"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." - George S. Patton

24-Aug-2016 02:09:27 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 02:11:30 by Aesassin

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Got you there, huh?

Give you a legitimate reason why your points are dumb and you start screaming about E-peens. Cheers though, this statement kinda backs up what I have been saying.

Zeremal said :
Wow gone for a little bit and glad to see nobody has changed in these past few months..

Key highlights:

-Gone
-Months
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

24-Aug-2016 02:10:35

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've actually had some pretty fun role-plays during these events

I have to say this continued shit post is making me frown
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

24-Aug-2016 02:10:43

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top