Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
Also, Dan, you complained about me posting where I don't have business, why aren't you complaining about Ame?

Is it because I don't ERP you? Because I can, Dan.

I can and I will.

I don't have a purpose either. Here's that fixed src for you in case you want to save it or something.

You were target #1 bc you were the first name I saw. I engage on sight.

24-Aug-2016 02:36:00 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 02:36:24 by Melkarth

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
Also, Dan, you complained about me posting where I don't have business, why aren't you complaining about Ame?

I can and I will.

Calling your bluff. Do it.
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

24-Aug-2016 02:36:18

TheMendicant

TheMendicant

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pop Art said :

Kandarin had/has an inactive spell. Big whoop. So does everywhere else.

Eh, not so much an "inactive spell". Lets check the facts for one second,

Alli was first crowned on Ardougne nearly TWO years ago. (not sure its fully two, definitely 100% more than a year and a half).

Alli single handedly holds the record for the longest period of any person holding a PoK in w42 at any time in its history.

Ardougne has consistently suffered over that time with multiple, long bouts of inactivity. She has even personally attested to these in the past even if she doesnt publicly right now.

It tends to pick up when she takes on an active co-leader. In the past this has been Irish Dan, later Drazker, and most recently Justin. That pattern is extremely prevalent and many people know this to be true.

Being the first person to hand her a crown, she has been a Queen ever since without a break. Keep in mind this was during the height of Argrevia.

Alli, being real for a second, I think its time for you to finally step away from the throne. I first crowned you nearly three years ago and you have not once ever taken it off since. Only passed it around your own characters.

That said, vekons, feel free to fight for Ardougne

But Alli, really, its time. It was time a long time ago. Its time today. Three years a queen. Nobody has ever even come remotely close to such an extraordinary length of time ruling a PoC. That is for a reason.
Ancestor

24-Aug-2016 02:36:38 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 02:38:24 by TheMendicant

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Har Sicarius said :
Kex said :

I can and I will.

If Dan consents on this thread, right here right now, I'll do it.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 02:36:49

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
Har Sicarius said :
Kex said :

I can and I will.

If Dan consents on this thread, right here right now, I'll do it.

I consent. I don't know if I can fit you, though. I'm used to white girls and dildos.

24-Aug-2016 02:37:20

Aesassin
Apr Member 2023

Aesassin

Posts: 391 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LuciusAnubis said :
Character name: Ornstein Florane Artavois

Role: Knight under the service of the Florane family and bastard brother of Aunrich Florane

Religious views: Ornstein is a convinced Armadylean, but he won't doubt in using his sword to defend peace using violent means

Race: Human

Can we talk about how you guys forgot to accept this poor guy? Sheesh, talk about inactivity.
"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." - George S. Patton

24-Aug-2016 02:37:38

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TheMendicant said :
Pop Art said :

Kandarin had/has an inactive spell. Big whoop. So does everywhere else.

Eh, not so much an "inactive spell". Lets check the facts for one second,

Alli was first crowned on Ardougne nearly TWO years ago. (not sure its quite two definitely more than a year and a half).

Alli single handedly holds the record for the longest period of any person holding a PoK in w42 at any time in its history.

Ardougne has consistently suffered over that time with multiple, long bouts of inactivity. She has even personally attested to these in the past even if she doesnt publicly right now.

It tends to pick up when she takes on an active co-leader. In the past this has been Irish Dan, later Drazker, and most recently Justin. That pattern is extremely prevalent and many people know this to be true.

Being the first person to hand her a crown, she has been a Queen ever since without a break. Keep in mind this was during the height of Argrevia.

Alli, being real for a second, I think its time for you to finally step away from the throne. I first crowned you nearly three years ago and you have not once ever taken it off since. Only passed it around your own characters.

That said, vekons, feel free to fight for Ardougne

But Alli, really, its time. It was time a long time ago. Its time today.

YES I REALIZE THIS YOU FUCKING STRAWBERRY I LITERALLY DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU ALL ANYMORE. I TRIED GIVING IT TO GALE MONTHS AGO BUT HE DIDN'T WANT IT THEN.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

24-Aug-2016 02:37:46

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top