Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Pop Art

Pop Art

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TheMendicant said :
Pop Art said :
The Kandar ships would not pursue the invaders into foreign waters. The Asgarnians would see that a Kandar flag fluttering from the mast of a warship was always in view when sailing near the edgy of Kandarn's territorial waters. They would also find that there was no special shortcut into neither Ardougne nor Witchaven's ports. With Karamja reinforcing their numbers, the Ardougne fleet was able to easily distribute its numbers appropriately. Asgarnian ships had simply run into one patrol, not the entirely of the local fleet.

Even the likes of small transports would meet a watery grave, chased down by swift sailing sloops. The ground troops may have even had a hard time reaching the coast unless they took to a more rugged path.

OOC:

Naval battles are a pain, are you sure of that? I'm not so sure transport ships would fare too well against warships. I'm not the final say on a battle anyway. I'm just going to respond to what happens to the best that I can.

I think you misread my post. The ground ships went backward, back toward Camelite waters. The rest of the ships stayed in Ardougnese waters and maneuvered north of their position, but still in Ardy waters, bearing towards the nothern boarder, which is just close to the Camelite waters. They are still in Ardy waters. Also to point out, no navy in history, not the british not the american, has ever been able to guard an entire coastline. Hence the point of patrols and not set stations. Its how Napoleon landed in Egypt with the enormous British Armada guarding the coast. Unless Ardougne has more ships than the British Armada, there is gonna be a gap. Its up to you if you want to fight it out. Ardougne is in new hands, the ships are coming to port. Its up to you how painful a process you want to make this.

I thought that it was assumed. They're obviously not covering every inch of coastline. Cont...
Kandar Victa

"I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting."
-Roy Lichtenstein

24-Aug-2016 02:34:00

Pop Art

Pop Art

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've mentioned patrols the entire time. There's also plenty of land on the opposite side of Ardougne, Port Khazard, Witchaven, etc. not really all that far off. There's plenty in the land aspect of things disputed right now that I frankly don't want to deal with anymore tonight. From my view of things, Adrian does not have the manpower to hold the entire city. Not every living breathing Kandar soldier in that city was Tyrek's man and even if they were, those soldiers probably wouldn't be too keen on listening to Adrian now. They're professionals. They're not going down like flies.

Following the meeting between Adrian and Nicole, she had the marketplace immediately secured by the armsmen she arrived with after he teleported off. Now, I fully expect opposition, but it also wouldn't be terribly hard to reinforcements to come her way as well. They're all in an arena figuratively speaking. If there are any questions to how the military/defenses work in Ardougne, I'm more than happy to answer if we can keep that conversation civil.
Kandar Victa

"I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting."
-Roy Lichtenstein

24-Aug-2016 02:34:11 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 02:40:58 by Pop Art

John McAfee
Sep Member 2023

John McAfee

Posts: 1,770 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Har Sicarius said :
John McAfee said :
El Korakas said :
Having trailed the Asgarnian fleet through their waters, First Admkral Nikolai Dreyer would manouver the Camelite fleet in between the two fleets, keeping within Camelite waters, however.

The call for calm would be made, however if either side began attacking, the Camelite Navy would move to a safe distance, not getting involved. Messenger birds were sent to inform King Ronan of the situation, asking for Orders.

It would be noted that Karamja intended to refrain from passing through, or near Camelite waters where possible.

Any concerns, anybody can HMU in-game about Karamja's proportions.

It would also be noted that little George and his fishing boat safely moved out of all this sudden chaos!

I'm going to tell Ian to attack you with Sea-Trolls.
" Good maps make good plans ."

24-Aug-2016 02:34:20

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys seriously stop shitposting

I have to go through this nonsense to pick out the things that are actually relevant
It is like finding a needle in a tumor stack
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

24-Aug-2016 02:34:50

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also, Dan, you complained about me posting where I don't have business, why aren't you complaining about Ame?

Is it because I don't ERP you? Because I can, Dan.

I can and I will.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 02:35:09

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aesassin said :
Zeremal said :
Aesassin said :
Zeremal said :

You're wrong here. "Gale Heather and Storm" yeah there's a chat of people actively rp'ing and doing their own shit and just 'cause I decided not to care in Justin making this decision, it doesn't change that it's still kind of bullshit how this played out and neither of us took it into account that there was a person who actually gave a solid fuck that still wanted to keep rp'ing there how it was and give it a shot without a new dynasty. Storm doesn't play anymore, and there's plenty of people posting here who do RP in Kandarin (or they aren't posting) so that's that. If people didn't care, this shit posting wouldn't be happening.

If you gave a solid fuck, you would have stepped down and given it to the one person who gave a fuck a long time ago and helped your loyal companion out...it's nice that you care about him now though.

Sorry, Gale. I think you would have made a good leader, even though I hate you.

What do you think I'm trying to do now? Calm yourself, Ame.

I think you're the only not calm one here because you're losing your clan :( Sorry, Alli. All good things come to an end eventually.

Zeremal said :
I literally do not give a fuck

I don't care about this clan anymore, I just care about this happening because I want Gale to have Kandarin. You can keep assuming things about me, though, and holding your grudge.

[8:38:32 PM] Kieran: Go drop these nukes on the thread yo.
[8:38:34 PM] Kieran: Not here.
[8:38:43 PM] Alli: time to keyboard warrior
[8:38:59 PM] Gale: yeah what the fuck
[8:39:05 PM] Gale: your keyboard sword is long overdue
[8:39:07 PM] Michelle: about time lol.
[8:39:19 PM] Kieran: ^^^^

This is the only reason I'm here, though.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

24-Aug-2016 02:35:58

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top