Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazbollah said :
Love how teasy everyone gets when someone mentions land.

Get a grip.

It's luther so i think most of us imagined him to be trolling as he is want to do (i remember him as Putin is g0d) <3

Also soz for derail -vanishes-
Noice.

22-Jul-2016 20:42:55 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2016 20:58:20 by Angry Adair

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
$
The following would be addressed to the Queen of Ardougne and sealed with Lord Tommen Calderon's personal seal.

"Senna,

I write to you in order to inform you of the new additions to my family. A few months ago, Lianna gave birth to two children: a boy and a girl -- Jacob and Lysanna.

Will you join us at my estate in a few days time? The address is attached and I will extend a detachment of my own body-guard to see you here safely.

The children, I'm sure, would like to meet their god-mother.

Your True and Loving Friend,
Tommen."

25-Jul-2016 06:23:40 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2016 06:25:28 by Am RolePlay

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Jul-2016 21:51:15

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Returning In Peace

The servants scurried about the castle in a hurry, whispering in deeply hushed voices to one another and their counterparts with wide eyes and loose lips. Upon the first level of the castle, a door creaked open slowly, followed by the light scratching of an object on the castle floor. A man with dark mahogany brown hair aged with splotches of tarnished iron began scuffling out of the room and into the hallway, his dark amethyst eyes facing the ground as he analyzed his steps. The servants all silenced themselves at once, parting the hallway with their backs against the wall as they made an opening for the man. Finally, his eyes rose, his left hand firmly grasping the top of the cane as he began shifting himself towards the staircase, his vision focusing ahead and ignoring the servants standing aside.

As he descended the staircase, he was met by an unfamiliar steward and quite a few unfamiliar faces. He had definitely been away for too long.

"The day, sir?", he asked one of the attendants.

"The 29th of Fentuary, sir... you're here at the castle-"

"I know where I bloody am." His voice spit venom, albeit unintentional. His brow had furrowed in anger for a moment before the weak man gathered his senses once more and rose his chin so that his gaze pierced the eyes of the steward. "Apologies... Alert the city I have awoken... tell them King Tyrek has returned to the throne."

The steward looked dumbfounded for a moment, thinking that perhaps the King had lost his way, forgotten his own regnal name of Vectis II. "But- sir? Did you mean that King Vectis has awaken?"

"No," the King said. "I meant exactly what I said. It's time we continue our own legacy and no longer feed from another's. Call the banners, assemble the courts, rally the soldiers. All must come and meet their King."
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

30-Jul-2016 02:22:59

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The town criers sauntered about the capital, ringing their small bells and shouting loudly for all the denizens to hear. They brought good news from the castle.

Hear ye! Hear ye! Our King Tyrek of House Vekon has awaken from his deep sleep! The curse over his eyes has been driven from his mind! All are summoned to court- those with dilemmas are now welcome to meet with King Tyrek for consultation and declaration! Proceed to the castle for His Majesty's presence!
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

30-Jul-2016 02:25:30

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top