Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

John McAfee
Sep Member 2023

John McAfee

Posts: 1,770 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
El Korakas said :
Having trailed the Asgarnian fleet through their waters, First Admkral Nikolai Dreyer would manouver the Camelite fleet in between the two fleets, keeping within Camelite waters, however.

The call for calm would be made, however if either side began attacking, the Camelite Navy would move to a safe distance, not getting involved. Messenger birds were sent to inform King Ronan of the situation, asking for Orders.

It would be noted that Karamja intended to refrain from passing through, or near Camelite waters where possible.

Any concerns, anybody can HMU in-game about Karamja's proportions.
" Good maps make good plans ."

24-Aug-2016 02:32:16

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
John McAfee said :
El Korakas said :
Having trailed the Asgarnian fleet through their waters, First Admkral Nikolai Dreyer would manouver the Camelite fleet in between the two fleets, keeping within Camelite waters, however.

The call for calm would be made, however if either side began attacking, the Camelite Navy would move to a safe distance, not getting involved. Messenger birds were sent to inform King Ronan of the situation, asking for Orders.

It would be noted that Karamja intended to refrain from passing through, or near Camelite waters where possible.

Any concerns, anybody can HMU in-game about Karamja's proportions.

It would also be noted that little George and his fishing boat safely moved out of all this sudden chaos!
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

24-Aug-2016 02:33:16

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Melkarth said :
I have failed. Your src code doesn't seem to exist Kex.

It worked when I looked. Good job, Daniel. Proud'a you.

Also, I used the gif version. I just used the entire link, which I guess was the problem.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold