Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Palpatom said :
Except the Aerendyite-Asgarnian hold on East Ardougne had not slipped, their forces were still present and unyielding, and Adrian's son was ready, willing and able to take the mantle left by his father's untimely and suspect death.

As clarified before, feel free to arrange a battle with me with the appropriate preparations and processes, otherwise no concession is feasible, justifiable or legitimate.

Har Sicarius said :
Almost crying with laughter at the hypocricy.

So much crying about Tom powerplaying to take the castle, and here's Gale legit only doing a forum post and disregarding any of Tom's roleplayers and his heir.

So we in for another 50 pages of rage? Or was that only bandwagoning cause Tom did it?

Funny how now I was never contacted about arranging anything for Ardougne's initial "takeover."

Not going to argue on the forums. I'll happily take it in-game.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

25-Aug-2016 00:02:10

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :

Funny how now I was never contacted about arranging anything for Ardougne's initial "takeover."

Justin ( your clan leader ) was all for it.

Shame you weren't involved enough in your own rp to be invited :l
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

25-Aug-2016 00:03:33

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Har Sicarius said :
Vekon said :

I'm plenty involved, ask Justin yourself.
He's not the sole clan leader, which has already been pointed out.
Stop posting on this thread please. Thanks.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

25-Aug-2016 00:04:18

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :
Har Sicarius said :
Vekon said :

I'm plenty involved, ask Justin yourself.
He's not the sole clan leader, which has already been pointed out.
Stop posting on this thread please. Thanks.

It's not your thread. I have as much right as you.

And we all know Justin was the sole clan leader, and also the King in character. During a sudden assassinaton and coup of said King, his arch enemies rebel forces don't tend to be just chilling in the castle to jump up when the unpredictable moment arises.

Where as here, Tom's single man was killed by people who then left. If you had killed Tom in the castle and then taken it, I'd be all for it. As it happens you were nowhere near.

Shame mate.

Love the attempts of trying to not argue on the forums when you're in the wrong, though. Smart way not to be questioned on it. 10/10 for effort.
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

25-Aug-2016 00:07:47

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

25-Aug-2016 00:10:59 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2016 03:10:43 by Zeremal

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Aug-2016 00:12:37

25-Aug-2016 00:13:41

25-Aug-2016 01:31:49

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top