' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aesassin said :
Kex said :
Yeah, if you RP without the knowledge or consent of the people there, it's a very different thing.

I can go RP taking Asgarnia right now, with my friends there to witness it. If Asgarnia doesn't know, it's pretty moot, ain't it.

Justin knew. Despite what people are arguing, Justin isn't all of Kandarin. There are people with investments and characters here, who certainly wouldn't have sat by while a "small group of men who snuck into the castle" somehow secured a city.
(Hint: That doesn't make sense.)

This is a gross transgression of someone roleplaying while not giving anyone a chance to react to it properly, until he's already found himself in the upper-hand.

Kex, people in Kandarin don't care about Kandarin, aside from Gale, Heather and Storm. Before I left, they were the only ones doing anything in Kandarin when Justin went off to basic. Justin held Kandarin together well, and I would argue he was well within his authority to do this. Besides, Alli said in an earlier post that he consulted her and she was fine with it. If both leaders knew it was happening, what more do you need?

You're wrong here. "Gale Heather and Storm" yeah there's a chat of people actively rp'ing and doing their own shit and just 'cause I decided not to care in Justin making this decision, it doesn't change that it's still kind of bullshit how this played out and neither of us took it into account that there was a person who actually gave a solid fuck that still wanted to keep rp'ing there how it was and give it a shot without a new dynasty. Storm doesn't play anymore, and there's plenty of people posting here who do RP in Kandarin (or they aren't posting) so that's that. If people didn't care, this shit posting wouldn't be happening.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

24-Aug-2016 02:25:51

Aesassin
Apr Member 2023

Aesassin

Posts: 391 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kandarin is literally Justin + Gale, Heather,and Storm when they're feelin' froggy. They were fun. "Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." - George S. Patton

24-Aug-2016 02:26:11

Pop Art

Pop Art

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes. I'm doing it again. Deal with it.

Don't you all have each other added on Skype? Scatter already. Shoo. Kandarin had/has an inactive spell. Big whoop. So does everywhere else. This community isn't the size it used to be and everyone hates everyone so don't go expecting a big, active group for long anymore. Most people in this community now are older now and Runescape isn't their life anymore. They shouldn't have to drop everything and jump on here because frankly, when you get toxicity like this, it isn't very inviting.

Edit: Will fix navy thing in sec. Prob did misread because salt overdose.
Kandar Victa

"I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting."
-Roy Lichtenstein

24-Aug-2016 02:26:29 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 02:28:14 by Pop Art

Aesassin
Apr Member 2023

Aesassin

Posts: 391 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
i remember this one time that Stu gave me Kharid for three hours

but then came back when I was going to make the Asgarnian Empire and crush the sand niggers

Those were good times.
"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." - George S. Patton

24-Aug-2016 02:26:53

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aesassin said :
Geythir said :

but then came back when I was going to make the Asgarnian Empire and crush the sand niggers

Those were good times.

we should do it again
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

24-Aug-2016 02:27:06

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aesassin said :
Kandarin is literally Justin + Gale, Heather,and Storm when they're feelin' froggy. They were fun.

I also roleplayed there when I wasn't making racist comments to Gale.
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

24-Aug-2016 02:27:21

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
Aesassin said :
Geythir said :

Those were good times.

we should do it again

They did do it again. I gave it to Matt AND THEY KICKED ME
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

24-Aug-2016 02:27:46

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
poop in pant said :
Geythir said :

Aye mate, having all the Admins telling me to fuck off so of course I left

And naturally made Brad the heir

You still made the choice. Don't cry about it.

Sorry mate I just can't take you seriously that's about it
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

24-Aug-2016 02:28:02

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top