Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, if you RP without the knowledge or consent of the people there, it's a very different thing.

I can go RP taking Asgarnia right now, with my friends there to witness it. If Asgarnia doesn't know, it's pretty moot, ain't it.

Justin knew. Despite what people are arguing, Justin isn't all of Kandarin. There are people with investments and characters here, who certainly wouldn't have sat by while a "small group of men who snuck into the castle" somehow secured a city.
(Hint: That doesn't make sense.)

This is a gross transgression of someone roleplaying while not giving anyone a chance to react to it properly, until he's already found himself in the upper-hand.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 02:20:28

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Har Sicarius said :
Like how you all agree with me now.

Remember when you all blacklisted me because I'm a Sicarius? I do.

THAT'S A GREAT POINT

WHY I AM DEFENDING TOM HE KICKED ME OUT OF MISTHALIN
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

24-Aug-2016 02:21:39

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I still don't fully agree with you, Stu, but what else is new. You're a cool guy tho. I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 02:21:40

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
Yeah, if you RP without the knowledge or consent of the people there, it's a very different thing.

I can go RP taking Asgarnia right now, with my friends there to witness it. If Asgarnia doesn't know, it's pretty moot, ain't it.

Justin knew. Despite what people are arguing, Justin isn't all of Kandarin. There are people with investments and characters here, who certainly wouldn't have sat by while a "small group of men who snuck into the castle" somehow secured a city.

This is a gross transgression of someone roleplaying while not giving anyone a chance to react to it properly, until he's already found himself in the upper-hand.

JUSTIN /IS/ ALL OF KANDARIN.

Place had less fucking activity than your Misthalin.

I was more active in it than half of these cunts, and I am all for whatever Justin did. Sure.
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

24-Aug-2016 02:22:25

TheMendicant

TheMendicant

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pop Art said :
The Kandar ships would not pursue the invaders into foreign waters. The Asgarnians would see that a Kandar flag fluttering from the mast of a warship was always in view when sailing near the edgy of Kandarn's territorial waters. They would also find that there was no special shortcut into neither Ardougne nor Witchaven's ports. With Karamja reinforcing their numbers, the Ardougne fleet was able to easily distribute its numbers appropriately. Asgarnian ships had simply run into one patrol, not the entirely of the local fleet.

Even the likes of small transports would meet a watery grave, chased down by swift sailing sloops. The ground troops may have even had a hard time reaching the coast unless they took to a more rugged path.

OOC:

Naval battles are a pain, are you sure of that? I'm not so sure transport ships would fare too well against warships. I'm not the final say on a battle anyway. I'm just going to respond to what happens to the best that I can.

I think you misread my post. The ground ships went backward, back toward Camelite waters. The rest of the ships stayed in Ardougnese waters and maneuvered north of their position, but still in Ardy waters, bearing towards the nothern boarder, which is just close to the Camelite waters. They are still in Ardy waters. Also to point out, no navy in history, not the british not the american, has ever been able to guard an entire coastline. Hence the point of patrols. Its how Napoleon landed in Egypt with the enormous British Armada guarding the coast. Unless Ardougne has more ships than the British Armada, there is gonna be a gap. Its up to you if you want to fight it out. Ardougne is in new hands, its up to you how painful a process you want to make this.
Ancestor

24-Aug-2016 02:23:20

Aesassin
Apr Member 2023

Aesassin

Posts: 391 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :

Kex, people in Kandarin don't care about Kandarin, aside from Gale, Heather, and Storm. Before I left, they were the only ones doing anything in Kandarin when Justin went off to basic. Justin held Kandarin together well, and I would argue he was well within his authority to do this. Besides, Alli said in an earlier post that he consulted her and she was fine with it. If both leaders knew it was happening, what more do you need?

Edit: Added the Oxford Comma.
"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." - George S. Patton

24-Aug-2016 02:23:34 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 02:24:10 by Aesassin

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top