Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*`°
The Kingdom of Kandarin
°´*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*

In the early morning of the day, crusaders of the Holy Mother Church of Saradomin set out on the start of their crusade. While searching for evil, the crusaders, led by Lady Margaret Elding, set out on the Ardougne Square - an ambiguous place that likely roamed with some sort of malevolent force. As Lady Elding cast a blessing upon the square, many that were tainted by corrupt forces fled before the holiness of Saradomin could cure their impurities. As some gave away their obvious evils, a werewolf engaged into it's full form before slaughter two innocent citizens pledged to the Holy Saradominist faith. Two crusaders were quickly dispatched to vanquish the evil werewolf before they confronted a trio of Zamorakian filth. Prompted by question, and thus failing the test, Lady Margaret plunged her scepter into the heathen and disemboweled them for the remaining civilians in the square to see. It was an example, a reaction, a cause worth fighting for. Zamorakians and other forces of evil would not be tolerated. Deus Dominus.

Hail Saradomin.

*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**››,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

25-Jun-2016 03:58:48

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Zeremal said :
*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*`°
Events
°´*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*

Event: Pirate Role-play
Day: 6/26/2016
Time: TBA
Summary: Kandar pirates are seizing a Misthalite boat. Rumor has it a red donned individual leads the plunderin' as they seize and board different vessels.

*›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹**››,¸¸,‹**›,¸¸,‹*

Message myself or V c kon in-game if you are interested in partaking in this event!
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.

26-Jun-2016 05:54:11

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
·•i!ï‡ï!i•·
. . . The Kingdom of Misthalin . . .
·•i!ï‡ï!i•·

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
ˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

TODAY: the twenty-sixth of June at 3PM Eastern Standard Time, an open-to-the-public role-play will be hosted by Misthalin in Lumbridge City (the keep will be off-limits so that we can spread role-play out into the town.)

The Purpose of this role-play:

- To promote a sense of camaraderie and friendship between members of this community. This event hopes to serve as a unifying occasion to bring characters (and role-players) from different backgrounds together.

- The role-play, in-character, will be advertised as a day of trade and celebration for the reunification of Misthalin.

NPCs you'll need to be aware of:

- There will be a handful of armed guards patrolling the premise.

- There will be a handful of merchants and other types of salesmen advertising their wares for purchase (silks, food, armor, etc.)

- As with every proper celebration, there will be alcohol available to your characters. Drink-vendors litter the streets.

To keep it civil the following rules will apply to all people participating in the event:

- Fighting may or may not be voided by a member of the Misthalin Admin Team. (Myles, Ridaku, Mack or myself.)

- Damage to the City of Lumbridge may or may not be voided by a member of the Misthalin Admin Team. (Myles, Ridaku, Mack or myself.)

- Extremely disruptive OOC behavior will lead to you and your character being ignored for the duration of the role-play.

26-Jun-2016 09:20:13

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Listen Steve

Could you not post Misthalin stuff on this thread and every other thread

I'm almost positive that people aren't very fond of seeing a paragraph about Misthalin on threads that aren't Misthalin

I have adblock on my browser for a reason
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

26-Jun-2016 18:40:10

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

NOTICE

For the next four days, I'm going to be on RS very little due to 4th Plans, graduation parties, parties, and parties. I'll be around in the morning EST times but expect me mostly only to be on skype! A RP has been scheduled for Friday 7/1/16 by the Crusaders. Speak to Vekon or Pop Art about getting a RP started or simply start casual RP if you pop into the CC! RP will be expected of me come Tuesday 7/5/16.

Comin' up for the month of July:

• Military: Role-Plays - See Pop Art
• Military: Recruitment - See Pop Art
• Other: Crusader RP - See Kepesk or Vekon
• Casual: Pirate RP
• Casual: Camps - to be elaborated upon
• OOC: Maybe the thread will be finished
• Plot: Yanille Plot - undecided
• Plot: Delving Deeper into the Diocese
• Plot: Leviathan Labors
• Plot: Dimension of Doors

01-Jul-2016 06:24:47

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Crusader RP is happening at the bar North of the Castle.

01-Jul-2016 22:58:47

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Okay yeah more rp at flying horse inn - north of the castle.

01-Jul-2016 23:33:36

Palpatom

Palpatom

Posts: 8,982 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°ï¦ï°¤{+}¤{M}¤{+}¤{M}¤{+}¤{M}¤{+}¤{M}¤°ï¦ï°
Misthalin
°ï¦ï°¤{M}¤{+}¤{M}¤{+}¤{M}¤{+}¤{M}¤{+}¤°ï¦ï°

To Their Majesties the King and Queen of Kandarin,

You are cordially invited to attend the coronation ceremony of Essiandar, by the Grace of Saradomin, Queen of the Misthalites, at Varrock Cathedral this week's end. Her Majesty will be happy to then receive you at the post-ceremony celebrations at Varrock Palace, where refreshments will be made available and gifts can be received.

Her Majesty will be happy to permit you to bring one bodyguard for your company.

Yours sincerely,

Lord Adrian Aerendyl-Mathrafal
Lord Chancellor of the Kingdom of the Misthalites
Tom ~ Player of Oliver II, King of Kandarin, Prince of Albamonte, Prince of Camelot, Keeper of the Legacy of Baxtorian and Vanguard of Armadyl.

13-Jul-2016 20:10:30

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top