Captain Yranen*'s Wrath
*:*)
(·:·

¨¯¨`˜'
¯¨`˜' ¨˜“'°*
^
*°'”˜¨ '˜´¨¯
'˜´¨¯¨

The Ardougne Monastery has been sacked! Troops under Captain Yranenn of the Khazard Army have ransacked and taken the monastery for themselves. With the Khazard Army growing impatient in regards to their war effort against the gnomes, they've taken action against Ardougnian's for the sake of food and a stronghold. Band together and liberate the monastery at all costs! We must stand against this army of heretics!

When:
TBA
Who:
Courtiers, military, nobles, and concerned citizens.
Where:
Ardougne Castle
What:
Meeting to discuss the matter at court and prepare for the liberation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to sort out what day would be great for everyone to discuss this matter IC! If enough are online today, we could get it out the way.

Also, page 9 has the little story behind this.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

23-Apr-2016 18:18:25

Marine Doge

Marine Doge

Posts: 1,213 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Valiesin said :
·:·)
(*:*
Captain Yranen*'s Wrath

¨¯¨`˜'
¯¨`˜' ¨˜“'°*
^
*°'”˜¨ '˜´¨¯
'˜´¨¯¨

The Ardougne Monastery has been sacked! Troops under Captain Yranenn of the Khazard Army have ransacked and taken the monastery for themselves. With the Khazard Army growing impatient in regards to their war effort against the gnomes, they've taken action against Ardougnian's for the sake of food and a stronghold. Band together and liberate the monastery at all costs! We must stand against this army of heretics!

When:
TBA
Who:
Courtiers, military, nobles, and concerned citizens.
Where:
Ardougne Castle
What:
Meeting to discuss the matter at court and prepare for the liberation.

I read "prepare for the liberation" as "prepare for the librarian" and i was concerned but now im not its all good

Also doing this sometime either tomorrow or on the upcoming Friday would be nice
Mods pls notice me

23-Apr-2016 19:12:12

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Howl is doing something that is called RP right now.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

24-Apr-2016 21:55:20

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

THERE IS STILL RP AND THERE'S MAGIC SHOOTING OUT OF THE GROUND AND SOME ONE IS POSSESSED?? RP SUMMARY UP LATER.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.

25-Apr-2016 02:39:28

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Conclusion // Summary:

New Headmaster of the Magic Guild filling the vacancy that Helena Eriador had left behind, Genevieve Adair met with the Archmage of Kandarin as well as other individuals. In this meeting, a woman who had a staff by the name of Orza Arcano seemed to be possessed by some exterior power or third party force. Explaining the staff's origins are from the Aren Tower, it is evident that, with aid of a mysterious dude named Cryo, that this staff was from the exploding Aren Tower and it has something to do with an individual named Howl Aren. Magii Axel, Genevieve, Cryo, and Alastor (a worker at the Guild), worked to fight off the force that had overcome Orza.

Conclusion:
staff is mysterious, headmaster is spooky, and a lot of people miss Helena. There's also a burnt ring on the stone outside the guild. Thanks for the great RP, friends.

25-Apr-2016 03:58:37 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2016 03:59:14 by Zeremal

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

A letter with the seal of her Majesty Queen Senna Vekon I would be delivered to Lord Tommen Calderon.

"Lord Tommen,

I thank you for this offer, and with your concern, I do request we share a meeting about it within the coming week. I hope to see you soon.

Safe travels and goodwill,
Queen Senna I of Kandarin
"

25-Apr-2016 04:15:41

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Birth Of Another Heir

¨¯¨`˜'
¯¨`˜' ¨˜“'°*
^
*°'”˜¨ '˜´¨¯
'˜´¨¯¨

The city was marveled and in celebration as the birth of a new addition to the royal family had taken place at the Sunlit Hall just past midnight. A name has not been declared until the Queen's recovery, but the servants of the castle informed the denizens that it was a Prince.

.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

25-Apr-2016 06:10:16

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Valiesin said :
The Birth Of Another Heir

¨¯¨`˜'
¯¨`˜' ¨˜“'°*
^
*°'”˜¨ '˜´¨¯
'˜´¨¯¨

The city was marveled and in celebration as the birth of a new addition to the royal family had taken place at the Sunlit Hall just past midnight. A name has not been declared until the Queen's recovery, but the servants of the castle informed the denizens that it was a Prince.

You're forgetting the part where her pregnancy was sped up 7 months and all the pain hurdled through her body as the result of a wish from a genie. Then the part where the baby force-shot out of her per ANOTHER wish from the genie. What a fun time.

25-Apr-2016 22:57:09

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top