̦•¦Í The Wizards' Tower ̦•¦Í Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-490-65848479

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rent a room App
Who wants to rent a room?: Morgan Anora Silverblood
Why do you want to rent a room?: I hope to use the vast achieves at the Tower to assist in a private project of mine. Any extra funding needed to use the Tower's facilities can be paid for. Alongside other needs.
How many days are you staying?: As long as necessary. (As long as I am allowed and the length of the plot.)
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

17-Nov-2016 04:05:52

John McAfee
Sep Member 2023

John McAfee

Posts: 1,770 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who seeks entrance to the Wizards' Tower?: Dimitri Kureal.
What are your intentions here in the Tower?: Observing and perhaps teaching.
Do you understand our rules and will you respect them?: Aye.
" Good maps make good plans ."

17-Nov-2016 19:15:55

Doc Doctor

Doc Doctor

Posts: 3,925 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who wants to stay at the Tower?: Count Malimore Maclung

Why do you want to stay here?: To resume mine status as an archmage! Ehh... Eheheheh!

What will your function be in the Tower?: Offensive Magic and Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Keeper of the Olde Ways.

What is your timezone?: EST

Other: Malimore makes use of old school lore-based magic such as Bounty Locate and turning people into mushrooms and frogs (which take a long time to use), as well as infernal and abyssal summoning and combat spells from the Standard and Abilities spellbooks. He doesn't know any earth, wind, or water magic.
“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

17-Nov-2016 22:35:19 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2016 22:42:43 by Doc Doctor

BloxzorKBG

BloxzorKBG

Posts: 1,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BloxzorKBG said :
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°
Telemmaitë
°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°¨˜´ˆ`˜¨°ï¦ï°

An elven courier would have made his way to the Tower, bringing back a letter in response to the request.

"To the newly-appointed Archmage,

Given my current economic position, I'm afraid I am unable to provide any support out of my Kingdom's coffers. That won't stop me from pitching in some of my family's own funds, however. A ship full of various raw resources from Hailawën, alongside what should be a fair sum of gold coins will be arriving before the Tower shortly after this letter reaches you.

I hope for your continued cooperation in the study of the field of arcane mastery,
King Nolfinwë Telemmaitë of Camelot"

Sure enough, shortly after the arrival of the letter, a ship stocked with raw materials and gold would reach the Tower's gates; the supplies unloaded by elves bearing the banner of House Telemmaitë; a Serenist diamond over interlocking crystal spears across a dark blue background.
Kingdom of Hynafiaid
|
Bloxzor
|
"Faith without works is dead."
|
W41 Squad

19-Nov-2016 00:29:48

Dansplainer
Sep Member 2007

Dansplainer

Posts: 3,001 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dansplainer said :
An envelope of white, which was sealed by the mark of the Office of the Archmage of Kandarin, would arrive in time to respond to the letter from the Wizards' Tower.

Archmage May Leiithov of the Wizards' Tower,

To you, His Majesty, the King, offers his most sincere congratulation on your ascension to the Office of Archmage, and wishes you the utmost success in the work of magical advancement that the Wizards' Tower is so well known for.

The Crown of Kandarin, the Council and its Archmage understand the importance of the work we put forth in the studies of magic, and for that we will willingly dedicate an adequate flow of funds to the Wizards' Tower in interest of the progress of our cause, and that of humanity.

The Crown would like to extend that any further requested donation will be granted in adequate form, so as to consider the needs and interests of all.

His Majesty, the King, Jonathan of Kandarin,
Office of the Archmage of Kandarin

This was half-assed, but here you go.

You get some money, don't spend it all in one place.
Hi, I'm Dan.

19-Nov-2016 01:51:35

DormamMagus
May Member 2019

DormamMagus

Posts: 3,718 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An envelope bearing seal of House Concendo arrived accompanied by a small party. It wasn't exactly solicited but word gets around.

Archmage,

It has come to my attention that you've been soliciting funds from the various Kingdoms and I would caution you against that. Friends are good to have, friends who give money are even better. Kingdom's don't give anything up without expecting something in return. The Tower's neutrality is its greatest asset and must be safeguarded above all else.

I've sent with my delegation enough money to get started on some repairs. I would be happy to provide you with more if needed and assuming this is used wisely. Likewise any materials or expertise that I can provide you is readily available you need only ask.

I have more I'd like to discuss with you but some things are better left said in person,

The letter was unsigned, stamped with the seal of the patriarch of House Concendo

19-Nov-2016 02:07:25

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keep your eyes peeled for this thread, invites to the grand opening of the Wizards' Tower will be send off soon! That being said, flyers will also be spread so that ever magic related character can attend this event.
This won't be one of those nobles only events!

Also, there will soon be plans made In-Character to host a public
C
h
r
i
s
t
m
a
s
e
v
e
n
t
at the Wizards' Tower. Everyone is welcome to pitch their ideas for a magical x-mas, I have some ideas of my own of course.
Something something Edgar being forced to wear a Santa costume.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

22-Nov-2016 10:06:56

Quick find code: 237-238-490-65848479 Back to Top