̦•¦Í The Wizards' Tower ̦•¦Í Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-490-65848479

Livvi
Dec Member 2023

Livvi

Posts: 7,204 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Moving in App
Who wants to stay at the Tower?: Annabella Nocte
Why do you want to stay here?: I share a room with Felix and he made he fill out this application form.
What will your function be in the Tower?: Expert on healing magic, I make a great nurse. Also, I am wonderful at ancient history, such as magic and general stuff that will bore the socks off people if I take about it.
What is your timezone?: GMT

Moving in App
Who wants to stay at the Tower?: Cass Nocte
Why do you want to stay here?: My Dad says I need to keep my room as I grew up in there.
What will your function be in the Tower?: I am keen with offensive magic, fire magic, all that wonderful stuff. I still do plenty of research there, and I want to expand my knowledge of cause!
What is your timezone?: GMT

Moving in App
Who wants to stay at the Tower?: Grayson Nocte
Why do you want to stay here?: He's my brother and he needs to learn how to not be a flirt an get an education.
What will your function be in the Tower?: To be a good person in life, and actually get some research that isn't flirting.
What is your timezone?: Eli

I WILL GET MEMBERSHIP AGAIN SHORTLY
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

12-Nov-2016 01:21:20

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Liv, education is no longer provided like it was in the past. From the apps, I don't get the idea you get the idea I have for this version of the Tower. If not, then I probably read your apps wrong and we are all good. Just, please be sure of this:

CrocoNuts said :

TL;DR:
Less high school drama, more of a hub to meet others for magical related roleplay.

Not accepted yet, since I need to wrap things up on the thread properly before I can start this roleplay with an opening roleplay.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

12-Nov-2016 02:37:05

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Bruce Willis said :
Rent a room App
Pyrus Wrath

Welcome at the Tower, you can stay for one OOC month!

Soup Spitter said :
Moving in App
Mumbo Jumbo

Welcome at the Tower!

Marine Doge said :
Moving in App
Felix Nocte

Welcome back at the Tower, sorry for the shitty condition!

Rexost said :
Moving in App
Edgar Dae

Welcome at the Tower, love.

Livvi said :
Moving in App
Annabella Nocte
Cass Nocte
Grayson Nocte

Welcome at the Tower!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

15-Nov-2016 17:57:29

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Now that the thread is all roleplay ready, it's time for this place to open up.

From now on, this roleplay group will use the Discord of W42 (which everyone should totally join) to announce roleplay.
I'll still be using this thread besides the Discord for announcing roleplay though.

15-Nov-2016 21:27:54

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Only but a few hours after the Tower's Archmage had sent her letter, she would find a wax-sealed letter delivered directly to the Archmage's office. A Mages' Guild crest was printed on the letter itself, and the seal was a purple circle with a golden V.

¨ˆ°··‘º’;…_¤‡¤_…;‘º’··°ˆ¨

Archmage,

I write on behalf of the Mages' Guild in Yanille. I am pleased to see that the Tower is up and running under new leadership again, this world could do with more arcane institutes. Not only do I seek to aid you in your endeavor of reviving the Tower and bringing it to its full potential, but I hope to establish a relationship between these two places of magical knowledge and learning.

More can be discussed, in person. I look forward to meeting with you, as does the Council.

Signed below were the names of the Council members, followed by King Axel Vekon.

KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

16-Nov-2016 18:17:34 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2016 18:19:07 by Vekon

Quick find code: 237-238-490-65848479 Back to Top