Quick find code: 237-238-490-65848479

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Author: Anonymous
HOW YOU SHOULD KNOW US

DEATH, DEFEAT, AND FEAR

We do not die. We do not fear death.

Destroy the Body, and the Animus is cast into The Darkness. But the Animus returns.

But we are not all brave.

We feel pain, and fear it. We feel shame, and fear it. We feel loss, and fear it. We hate the Darkness, and fear it.

The Scamps have small thoughts, and cannot fear greatly.

The Vermai have no thoughts, and cannot fear.

The Dremora have deep thoughts, and must master fear to overcome it.

THE CLAN BOND

We are not born; we have not fathers nor mothers, yet we have kin and clans.

The clan-form is strong. It shapes body and thought.

In the clan-form is strength and purpose.

THE OATH BOND

We serve by choice. We serve the strong, so that their strength might shield us.

Clans serve by long-practice, but practice may change.

Dremora have long served Dagon but not always so.

Practice is secure when oath-bonds are secure, and trust is shared.

When oath-bonds are weak, there is pain, and shame, and loss, and Darkness, and great fear.
; )

26-Nov-2016 00:18:04

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HOW WE THINK ABOUT MAN

Perhaps you find Scamps comic, and Vermai brutish.

How then do you imagine we view you humans?

You are the Prey, and we are the Huntsmen.

The Scamps are the Hounds, and the Vermai the Beaters.

Your flesh is sweet, and the chase is diverting.

As you may sometimes praise the fox or hare, admiring its cunning and speed, and lamenting as the hounds tear its flesh, so do we sometimes admire our prey, and secretly applaud when it cheats our snares or eludes pursuit.

But, like all worldly things, you will in time wear, and be used up. You age, grow ugly, weak, and foolish. You are always lost, late or soon.

Sometimes the prey turns upon us and bites. It is a small thing. When wounded or weary, we fly away to restore. Sometimes a precious thing is lost, but that risk makes the chase all the sweeter.

MAN'S MYSTERY

Man is mortal, and doomed to death and failure and loss.

This lies beyond our comprehension - why do you not despair?
; )

26-Nov-2016 00:18:27

Bruce Willis
Jun Member 2023

Bruce Willis

Posts: 5,968 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I haven't seen but 1 rp posted and AFAIK there's no channel in the discord server. Is everyone inactive? ¸¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨Live and let Die¨˜´¤·.¸.·¤¸
¸´·¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´·¸.·¤´

"Something, something, inspirational quote." -Me, just now.

02-Dec-2016 11:16:23

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Going to be honest with you Bruce, activity is low.

Reason is, I really want to have a proper opening event that will be quite comparable with the noble balls eing held in the past. With the coming of blacklists and me not knowing who acknowledges which non-PoK group anymore I have a bit of trouble planning my event. I want to invite people from both sides because I enjoy roleplaying with both of them. Having been asked to ignore certain individuals in the past when I was at one of those PoK noble ball-ish events has made me carefull when it cones to interacting with people who taken a clear side.

I want to host an event for the nobles of Misthalin, the Vekon rulers, the mages in Asgarnia, the people of Camelot, the freelancers stuck between OOC conflict and many more, but given the current state of W42, I have no idea how to make this event happen the way I wish for it to happen.

That being said, my personal pet peeves are no excuse to keep to keep the Wizards' Tower roleplay itself at such a low pitch. I'll work on that and my appologies for being a slacker to all people who want to involved in Tower roleplay.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

02-Dec-2016 13:01:59

Doc Doctor

Doc Doctor

Posts: 3,925 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think the problem is, it's more like an inn than anything else. Rent a room, no need to teach students or do much else besides hang out and look at books. Perhaps some suggested roles that mean stuff would work, like a head of alchemy or master of pyromancy.
“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

03-Dec-2016 00:28:16

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Doc Doctor said :
I think the problem is, it's more like an inn than anything else. Rent a room, no need to teach students or do much else besides hang out and look at books. Perhaps some suggested roles that mean stuff would work, like a head of alchemy or master of pyromancy.

Will solve literaly nothing. People don't want to teach and people don't want to be students anymore, that has been done before and the people that it appealed to have had their portion of it already and don't want sloppy seconds.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

03-Dec-2016 00:40:20

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°ï¦ï°*·.,¸¸,.·*°‘°*·.,¸¸,.·*°‘°*·.,¸¸,.·*°ï¦ï°
Misthalin
°ï¦ï°*·.,¸¸,.·*°‘°*·.,¸¸,.·*°‘°*·.,¸¸,.·*­°ï¦ï°

°ï¦ï°
Letter To The Wizards Tower From His Majesty's Government
°ï¦ï°

Practitioners of the most ancient runic mysteries,

I hope this letter finds you well and you receive it in optimism and faith. My name is Darian Lansing, Hand to the King and Queen of Misthalin. As Their Majesties take a temporary leave to assure the safety and growth of their family, the government of Misthalin has been left to continuing beneath my appointment. As such, I would like to personally arrange for a visit to the Tower in the hopes of offering Misthalin's traditional protection over your territory. The new age of Gielinor which has brought us great uncertainty is wrought in deceit and destruction. Therefore, we in Varrock feel it's best to guarantee that the Tower remain undisturbed through this tumultuous time.

Please send your reply to Varrock Palace at the nearest convenience.

Yours respectfully,

~•~ His Royal Highness,
Prince Darian Lansing,
Hand of the King

°ï¦ï°*·.,¸¸,.·*°‘°*·.,¸¸,.·*°‘°*·.,¸¸,.·*°ï¦ï°*·.,¸....¸,.·*°ï¦ï°*·.,¸¸,.·*°‘°*·.,¸¸,.·*°‘°*·.,¸¸,.·*­°ï¦ï°
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

20-Dec-2016 22:30:33

Quick find code: 237-238-490-65848479 Back to Top