Forums

`·.¸¸.·´The Guild`·.¸¸.·´

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130

Lord Remus

Lord Remus

Posts: 288 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Rem, Remus or anything really.

Character name: Remus.
Race: Human.
Equipment and description of characters: Remus is a average height young man of medium build that wears heavy black plate armour with a wolf motif, furred boots and gloves, a white wolf pelt and wields two black longswords or a large black maul.
History: Born to a typical family in Varrock, Remus lived a very normal childhood with loving family, good childhood friends and grew up as an Apprentice blacksmith with a long and bright future ahead of him. A thought he came to hate, that he would live a very boring and typical life with no real freedom and never seeing the world for what it truly was. So, one day in the spring time, Remus left Varrock with basic equipment to find adventure and excitement which eventually led to him to becoming a Mercenary. Several years later, he has grown stronger and more skilled in making and repairing his own equipment but looks now for more opportunity to improve and go from a mere Mercenary... to Hero.

Remus I Remus I 27 I Human I Mercenary
I'm Godless although I consider myself Independent/Unaligned I "We create ourselves through life. Every victory, every failure and every lesson learned from them... Make us who we are. Once we have lived life to it's end, that is when we realise who we are... or more accurately, who we were."

28-Feb-2016 22:56:48

Lord Remus

Lord Remus

Posts: 288 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah, no worries. I'm Godless although I consider myself Independent/Unaligned I "We create ourselves through life. Every victory, every failure and every lesson learned from them... Make us who we are. Once we have lived life to it's end, that is when we realise who we are... or more accurately, who we were."

28-Feb-2016 23:11:28

Zanobar

Zanobar

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Zano/Zanobar
Character name : Crothmor Dunace

Equipment and Description of characters: A pale skinned man, although not ghoulishly so, with rich brown hair and a hooked, ruddish nose, perhaps holding some sort of Asgarnian lineage, given away somewhat by the narrowness of his face. His body is of an unimposing build and frame, standing just shy of 6', unless in the proper riding attire of a gentlemen (heel and all) which gifts him that last inch to enjoy a height of 6 feet. He isn't terrifically broad, but has the muscle mass of a man in his youth not entirely unfamiliar with hard work. His eyes are a russet brown, and seem to look up and away far more often than they should. Despite his apparent wistfulness, (something he readily denies) he comes complete with battle ready attire. A suit of fine steel plates, forged with his frame in mind, under-laced with a chain coif, and a bit of padding to keep chaffing at bey, with the whole thing held together with simple leather straps. His blade, while unremarkable, IS a symbol of his birthright path to knighthood, and is something he cherishes dearly.

History: Hailing from Khandarin, Sir Dunace is second son to Lord Winthor Dunace, and, as per the law of succession within Khandarin among the lordly houses, Crothmor was to become a knight of Khandarin. His tutelage and experience as a squire were uneventful, though occasionally marked with occurrences of 'unbecomingly poor luck', which he'd prefer to ignore in all honesty. Upon becoming knighted by the King of Ardougne, he was permitted to sell his services to the Baronies to sort out local affairs and the like. Under the service of Baron Oswald the V, to the south of Khandarin, an unfortunate incident occurred which simply couldn't be helped, involving a rather angry tribe of ogres, and Dunace was dismissed of duties, and sent away for competency training.

Zanobar I Crothmor Dunace I 23 I Human I Knight

29-Feb-2016 02:15:55

All In Vhane

All In Vhane

Posts: 187 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm just going to make a post here reminding everyone that there is a rule against un-applied characters hanging around the guild. Due to the guild's lore, we are not accepting randoms hanging about.

I acknowledge that I've made this mistake in the past, and have rectified it. I offer my own personal apology to the rule break, and will no longer bring unapplied characters who are not guild members to the guild.

This goes for everyone. Thanks, have a good evening.
-Chief Magistrate guy-
If I hear about your dead parents one more time, I'm going to give them to the ducks.

01-Mar-2016 00:20:46

DormamMagus
May Member 2019

DormamMagus

Posts: 3,718 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sliske's Countdown Note

Evening everyone. Just wanted to drop in to let people know about the V-Faction . Just a quick overview they are followers of the hero-god V. It's less of a religion and more of an ideology focused on personal growth and heroism. I've got two Quicklinks in this post. One to the thread page and one to the specific V section of the thread. If you've got any characters you'd be interesting in having recruited either let me know in-game or feel free to drop a post on there.

Thanks!

Side-note: Rhys/Metagamer said it would be fine if I posted this, incase that bothered one of them.

04-Mar-2016 03:59:49

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Role-Player said :
玲°^•›}
¤{­ }¤{ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤
{­°¨`ˆ°*^•
The Guild
•^*°ˆ´¨°}
¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤{­ }¤
{‹•^°­¦ï