`·.¸¸.·´The Guild`·.¸¸.·´

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130

Jack Hearts
Jul Member 2023

Jack Hearts

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name:Jack, iron or ciaphas
Character name : Dante felhallow
Equipment and Description of characters: Darren wares mostly chain mail cloth and wields two knives. He is brown haired and blue eyed 6'0.

Jack I Dante felhallow I 21 I human I new adventurer

A sniper of history: Dante was an orphan boy who was taught to read by and old man and the old man read him stories of Heros and knights and adventure this sparked young Dante to follow in their foot steps spending his days as a youth in the streets and woods practicing with two sticks always asking people if they needed help though he was never adopted it didn't seem to bother him as Dante aged he did work and earned money as a labourer and earned enough money to buy his first set of daggers after which he then started looking for adventure and his dreams seemed to be answer* when he saw a flyer on the wall of the fallador tavern and set out to find this mysterious island with his Harry full of dreams and hope he knew he was doing the right thing.

20-Feb-2016 23:15:08 - Last edited on 20-Feb-2016 23:39:31 by Jack Hearts

Jainhardt

Jainhardt

Posts: 675 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ciaphas Iron; In order for a good judgement to be passed, your application would need a little bit more content. Perhaps add more description to your character and even same background of his life events. Once this is accomplished, we shall look over the application once again.

20-Feb-2016 23:30:20

Baldor

Baldor

Posts: 1,587 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack Hearts said :
Preferred OOC name:Jack, iron or ciaphas
Character name : Dante felhallow
Equipment and Description of characters: Darren wares mostly chain mail cloth and wields two knives. He is brown haired and blue eyed 6'0.

Jack I Dante felhallow I 21 I human I new adventurer

A sniper of history: Dante was an orphan boy who was taught to read by and old man and the old man read him stories of Heros and knights and adventure this sparked young Dante to follow in their foot steps spending his days as a youth in the streets and woods practicing with two sticks always asking people if they needed help though he was never adopted it didn't seem to bother him as Dante aged he did work and earned money as a labourer and earned enough money to buy his first set of daggers after which he then started looking for adventure and his dreams seemed to be answer* when he saw a flyer on the wall of the fallador tavern and set out to find this mysterious island with his Harry full of dreams and hope he knew he was doing the right thing.

After further review, the ruling is overturned. Accepted. Repeat first down.

Stay golden, Pony Boy.
HRAH!

21-Feb-2016 00:53:56

KH2_Xemnas

KH2_Xemnas

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: K*2
Character name : Xemnas
Equipment and Description of characters: He wears new clothes given by Ezra, wears a cape and has 2 painted red metal swords sheathed. He is covered in cuts and wounds from his past history of fights in the public.
History: Starts off as a boy raised outside of east Ardougne in a small hut. His house was burned, he was the only survivor, but was then ambushed. He carries weapons on him given by his father, his clothes all tattered up. At age 16, he was recruited to the Academy of Heroes, he was a student there and he remembers everything that happened while he was there. Ever since he left the academy, he's been lonely, but has been getting into a lot of brawls in falador and Varrock, as you can tell by the wounds that is healing up on him.

Name I Char name I Age I Race I occupation

22-Feb-2016 00:35:11

Edog7777
Dec Member 2022

Edog7777

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Emdongus/Em/Emily/Edog

Character name: Avery Pendragoon-Duphrane

Age: ((Still trying to figure out age scaling but she looks like she's in her early 30's))

Equipment and Description of characters: Avery carries a variety of different bows- most hand crafted by herself. She is a taller woman with long blonde hair, and a lean build. She wears fashionable garbs and always looks irritated with her narrow features.

History: Avery, born from Gwenwyfar Pendragoon and Julian Duphrane, is quite the firecracker. Her whole life she had just been a royal pain to her parents- being stubborn and head strong, but though she was such a thorn in the side, she was always doing what she could for the better of others. Being abandoned by her father and her husband, Avery always felt that companionship and loyalty should be a priority.

Edog7777 I Avery Pendragoon-Duphrane I "30" I Elf mix I Bounty Archer

27-Feb-2016 03:36:28

Wizered
Jan Member 2022

Wizered

Posts: 164 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Wizered
Character name : Nelsen, Son of Sinlen
Equipment and Description of characters: A Short three foot tall young man with medium length brown hair. He is clad in green clothing with an iron sword on his belt.
History: Nelsen, Son of Sinlen was born with a sense of curiosity, so he went on an adventure and now he's here the end.

Wizered I Nelsen I 22 I Gnome I Occupation? What Occupation!

28-Feb-2016 02:10:40

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130 Back to Top