CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CrocoNuts said :
CrocoNuts said :
}¤{··}¤{··}¤{··}¤{··}¤{··}¤{··}¤{··}¤{··}¤{
Bane of the North
**{****{****{****{****{****{****{****{****{

Part 1 – Start of a Saga :

Next sunday, 10PM GMT. I aim to not make it last longer than 3 hours or so.

Also, if you decide to join, you should read:
how I do my plots!

30 minutes left. See you guys at Daemonheim soon.

MOVED. DATE = TBA.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

14-Feb-2016 21:32:05 - Last edited on 14-Feb-2016 22:21:35 by CrocoNuts

Baldor

Baldor

Posts: 1,587 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Baldor, Seth.
Character name : Archard Corbin III
Equipment and Description of characters: Light leather/chain armor, covered in a cloth tabard. Three rapiers, one normal one, and two matching ones that are more than they appear...
History: A heroic swashbuckler from Kandarin, seeking out fair maidens to rescue, nobles to steal from, and poor to give said spoils to. Somehow ended up on this island after a shipwreck left him stripped of all but his armor and rapiers. Now seems curious about this... "Guild".

Baldor I Archard Corbin III I 25 I Human I Swashbuckler!
HRAH!

15-Feb-2016 02:51:56

Edog7777
Dec Member 2022

Edog7777

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Edog/ Emily/ Em/ Emdongus

Character name : Emilie Aren-Jongblood II

Equipment and Description of characters: Her preferred weapon of choice is a massive great sword. Being a woman of brute strength, it compliments her person and movements exponentially. Emilie is in a constant mental battle with a demon who is trying to possess her, and because of this internal battle, she fights hard to do good. Though she can be cold shouldered, she'd give you the shirt off her back if you asked. Her loyalty to her friends is unbreakable and she always tries to encourage hardwork. (She frightens people often due to her ridiculous amount of horrid scars.)

History: Emilie, named after Emilie Jongblood I, is one of the strangest beings you ever did see. She is the spitting image of her mother- a reincarnate if you will, and is following the path her mother once did. She is trying to be a hero and a person of good will- all while being possessed by the demon who once ailed her mother's mind. This creature infected her mother, killing her slowly in her short fifty-six years of life, and now it is sitting humbly in the mind of Emilie's. For years, Emilie has learned to battle and suppress the monster, maintaining and dominant relationship over the beast, but she knows it's killing her. This has never and will never deter her. Onward Emilie marches, fighting crime and the forces of evil.

16-Feb-2016 02:07:08

Voden Myshi

Voden Myshi

Posts: 1,804 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Voden Myshi I Marius Valcorne I 20's I Human I Sailor

Preferred OOC name: Voden

Character name: Marius Valcorne

General Description: A tall, strapping gent with dark hair and a tanned complexion, carrying the armor and decor of a naval officer.

History: Unimportant stuff happens here, until he washed up on the beach.
I exist to amuse myself. Whether or not that includes you is not my problem.

18-Feb-2016 02:55:24

Marteria
Jun Member 2022

Marteria

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Preferred OOC name: Marteria / Cameron
Character name : Marteri*
Equipment and Description of characters: A pair of steel daggers that have been in my family for generations are my weapons of choice. Back up: The trusty bow and arrow.
I am a more matured 18 year old than most, mostly due to the fact I have been independent since 13. Strong, yet agile. A warrior.
History: Abandoned at a young age, I have been looking for a purpose, role, job to fill. I am filled with potential and I am looking for a guild where I can put it to good use.

Name : Marteria I Marteria I Age: 18 I Race : Human I Wherever I am needed

18-Feb-2016 06:20:22 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2016 06:32:16 by Marteria

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130 Back to Top