Forums

`·.¸¸.·´The Guild`·.¸¸.·´

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Get Trolled

Where The Troll Swamps of Grugg (Lumbridge Swamp)
Who assigned this: Sludge
What time: Sunday the 17th whenever enough people surface
What dangers will we face: Trolls!

This is tonight at 10 PM! GMT! that's 5pm eastern and it's in two hours
Noice.

17-Jan-2016 19:56:46

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Event Application:

Rythical Catacombs

Description: A certain lich wants a certain artifact removed from a certain catacomb of a certain fellow lich, and he is certainly willing to pay.

When: Whenever a large enough group is interested.

Dangers: A whole bunch of undead monsters and a lich.

Where: Lumbridge Catacombs, landscaled to a random crypt

Rewards: All participants will receive a Sign of Life, and a large pouch of gold.
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

18-Jan-2016 02:37:25

Baldor

Baldor

Posts: 1,587 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Startraphell said :
Event Application:

Rythical Catacombs

Description: A certain lich wants a certain artifact removed from a certain catacomb of a certain fellow lich, and he is certainly willing to pay.

Rewards: All participants will receive a Sign of Life, and a large pouch of gold.

I HIGHLY doubt a guild of HEROES would accept a mission from a Lich, an undead being widely reviled by all kinds of races. Its Rhys's call, but I seriously doubt it. Even if the lich does disguise himself, the heroes usually find out in the end and turn.

Edit1: Rhys said no, the guild couldn't justify working with a lich, even against another lich.
Edit2: On an unrelated note, Forseti is taking a short leave starting tomorrow, to begin the yearly Great Hunt of the Dreadwolves. Anyone in the guild is welcome to join him.
HRAH!

18-Jan-2016 02:56:40 - Last edited on 18-Jan-2016 03:39:20 by Baldor

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Baldor said :
Startraphell said :
Event Application:

Rythical Catacombs

I HIGHLY doubt a guild of HEROES would accept a mission from a Lich, an undead being widely reviled by all kinds of races. Its Rhys's call, but I seriously doubt it. Even if the lich does disguise himself, the heroes usually find out in the end and turn.

Edit1: Rhys said no, the guild couldn't justify working with a lich, even against another lich.
Edit2: On an unrelated note, Forseti is taking a short leave starting tomorrow, to begin the yearly Great Hunt of the Dreadwolves. Anyone in the guild is welcome to join him.

God damnit. Again! WHY DOES NOBODY ACCEPT MY WELL-CRAFTED, SHADY ANTI-HERO?! WHY?!
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

18-Jan-2016 03:44:34

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The real issue is the lich, just because he may be an anti hero and he may well be of that i'm sure it's hard for a group of heroes to justify working with something made of necromancy an art of magic known for it's evil applications. Noice.

18-Jan-2016 03:48:49

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130 Back to Top