Forums

`·.¸¸.·´The Guild`·.¸¸.·´

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Baldor said :
Startraphell said :

God damnit. Again! WHY DOES NOBODY ACCEPT MY WELL-CRAFTED, SHADY ANTI-HERO?! WHY?!

That's probably why.

Yeah, it's just that there is literally no that I can get my character back into rp. He's a skeleton, so he doesn't hang out in bars, and there are way too many Lawful groups out there... Wait. Hold up. I have an idea.
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

18-Jan-2016 03:51:21

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Startraphell said :
Baldor said :
Startraphell said :

God damnit. Again! WHY DOES NOBODY ACCEPT MY WELL-CRAFTED, SHADY ANTI-HERO?! WHY?!

That's probably why.

Yeah, it's just that there is literally no that I can get my character back into rp. He's a skeleton, so he doesn't hang out in bars, and there are way too many Lawful groups out there... Wait. Hold up. I have an idea.

Why not create a group that caters for your kind of thing? or see if there is likeminded fellows
Noice.

18-Jan-2016 03:52:19

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

ShipREK*!

Where The beachfront of a spooky island
Who assigned this: N/A
What time: 21st of January at 10pm gm*
What dangers will we face: lots.

This roleplay will start with the heroes aiming to sail to a new job, however a storm hits and they end up shiprekt on the shore of a isle.

This is the upcoming event for now, will be working on a few little ones for this week and a grander over arching plot
Noice.

18-Jan-2016 04:24:44

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think that good old crypt dungeon mission was shot down too fast by Baldor.

My characters sure as hell aren't all knowing so they'd do the mission if your lich send out an envoy or something claiming something random or so. An old man saying he lost his grandson in his crypt or a young woman who says her husband has been kidnapped and taken to those crypts only to name two examples on how to get the guild to take the mission.

Sure we may find out later that we have been helping a lich but I think that works greatly for character development, moral questions and stories for later.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

18-Jan-2016 08:39:57

Startraphell

Startraphell

CrocoNuts said :

My characters sure as hell aren't all knowing so they'd do the mission if your lich send out an envoy or something claiming something random or so. An old man saying he lost his grandson in his crypt or a young woman who says her husband has been kidnapped and taken to those crypts only to name two examples on how to get the guild to take the mission.

Sure we may find out later that we have been helping a lich but I think that works greatly for character development, moral questions and stories for later.

There, see? Someone understands.
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

18-Jan-2016 09:39:50

Startraphell

Startraphell

On a related note, if I center the plot of the event around the group not knowing that the quest-giver is a lich, would it be accepted? "I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

18-Jan-2016 09:46:15

Baldor

Baldor

Posts: 1,587 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Startraphell said :
CrocoNuts said :

There, see? Someone understands.

-1, Apologies for the rudeness last night, there were a few cans factors involved in last nights douchebaggyness. Again, apologies, star.

2, @Croco, she did list a lich as the questgiver then complained about nobody accepting her good-guy antihero lich. Good or bad, its still a lich. If the questgiver is not listed as a lich, it might be accepted, but thats rhys's call. Though after talking in skpye, wed be rather unlikely to take on any quests atm involving liches, good or bad. But again, its Rhys's call.
EDIT: quotes messed up
HRAH!

18-Jan-2016 13:48:20 - Last edited on 18-Jan-2016 23:05:19 by Baldor

Startraphell

Startraphell

[quote id=237-238-466-65730130-87-337731231]I think that good old crypt dungeon mission was shot down too fast by Baldor. My characters sure as hell aren't all knowing so they'd do the mission if your lich send out an envoy or something claiming something random or so. An old man saying he lost his grandson in his crypt or a young woman who says her husband has been kidnapped and taken to those crypts only to name two examples on how to get the guild to take the mission. Sure we may find out later that we have been helping a lich but I think that works greatly for character development, moral questions and stories for later. There, see? Someone understands. -1, Apologies for the rudeness last night, there were a few [s]cans[\s] factors involved in last nights douchebaggyness. Again, apologies, star. 2, @Croco, she did list a lich as the questgiver then complained about nobody accepting her good-guy antihero lich. Good or bad, its still a lich. If the questgiver is not listed as a lich, it might be accepted, but thats rhys's call. Though after talking in skpye, wed be rather unlikely to take on any quests atm involving liches, good or bad. But again, its Rhys's call. EDIT: quotes messed up[/quote] Meh. "I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

18-Jan-2016 20:21:21

Quick find code: 237-238-466-65730130 Back to Top