Quick find code: 237-238-227-65686411

Alexaendra

Alexaendra

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username (or preferred name): Alexaendra
Character Name: Alexaendra Leonhardt
Rank/Role: Lieutenant

Personality:

Stoic and taciturn, Alexaendra prefers not to mince words. Despite her often cold demeanor, she is known as a valourous, honourable woman. Alex is devoted not only to the Kinshra and Zamorak but also to Asgarnia and its people, putting her at odds with the more violent members of her order yet more in line with the views of Lord Daquarius.

Alexaendra is not a violent woman at heart but she is willing to kill if she deems it necessary. She is something of an idealist, hoping to resolve the issues between the White Knights and Kinshra without unnecessary bloodshed.

Despite this, she has few qualms about killing the Kinshra's Saradominist counterparts, feeling that the White Knights and Temple Knights have deceived her countrymen, robbed her and her comrades from their rightful homes, and unjustly taken control of the kingdom.

Religion (of your character): Zamorakian

Short History:

Hailing from the Leonhardt family of Falador, Alexaendra's forefathers served the Kingdom of Asgarnia since the days of Lord Valzin in the court of King Raddallin. After her father, Captain Leonhardt, died in the Siege of Falador, Alexaendra became the sole heiress to her household. Presented with the opportunity, she refitted her father's armour and became a knight. Over the next five years, she worked to better herself in hopes that she and her comrades would one day return to Falador as respected guardians of Asgarnia.

Other:

Alexaendra has a scar across her face from left brow to right cheek. She doesn't drink because she dislikes the flavour. She also loves animals and has a soft spot for cats.

21-Oct-2015 16:52:31 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2015 12:29:42 by Alexaendra

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Alexaendra,

We'd love to accept you as a Captain, but that position is reserved for IC promotion only, which is why there currently aren't any. However, if you wish to pursue a minor command role with prospects of promotion, we can definitely fit you in as a Lieutenant, even though we're inundated with them. Otherwise, we can slot you in as a Knight. The choice is yours, just post to let us know!

Otherwise, welcome to the Kinshra! If you want an invite, just pm myself or Valiesin in-game.

21-Oct-2015 17:49:25

Doc Doctor

Doc Doctor

Posts: 3,925 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taking initiative, Zande allowed himself to be captured in Falador and taken to the White Knights' castle, only to escape and hide within (beneath a freaking table, lol). Having successfully infiltrated the enemy's' primary base of operations, Zande has stolen a suit of white armor and will be attempting to destroy Falador from within, being in the perfect position to steal documents, assassinate high ranking enemies, and allow the entrance of more Kinshra. He would have sent a message through a window via his trained vulture, which would deliver this news to his superiors and allow them to message him back.
“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

24-Oct-2015 23:38:23 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2015 23:39:42 by Doc Doctor

Sand Traven

Sand Traven

Posts: 4,520 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If there's Kinshra RP going on, and you guys see me online but I'm not in the chat, do wing me a PM to let me know. I'm playing Darkscape a lot of the time now so I won't be in the chat as much (though if I'm on RS3 I will be).

Also, what's happening with A) the Burthorpian appearance, and B) the siege weaponry? I know jobs were being cycled for a while and they were generally given to lieutenants, but if there's scope for it I'd like to give Galleth a spell with the artillery, even just a small battery, especially if we've got those dwarven mortars the Kinshra had at the first siege of Falador. It probably won't affect the outcome of the battle much (you know me, I'm not competitive) but I've some character development in mind.
One man's trash is another's treasure, and one man's cash buys another's pleasure.
So I'll rob from the cradle, and I'll rob from the grave; it's just human traffic, and I'm just a slave.

25-Oct-2015 22:14:56

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

A) We might do a skirmish with it or breaking through the lines to resupply the north camp, we mightn't. It's mostly just posturing because of vassal obligation.

B) Siege weapons, well, mostly just them there catapults, but if you've got something in mind don't hesitate to propose it, or just do it.

25-Oct-2015 22:18:52

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Hey all, we're going to have a scheduled event on Tuesday. Deets below. Draz formatted it best.

Drazker said :
To reiterate:

| The Battle for Port Sarim |

Date:
Tuesday, the 27th of October 2015

Time:
21:00 OR 9:00 PM Greenwich Time (GMT)
5:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)
4:00 PM Central Time (CST)
3:00 PM Mountain Time (MST)
2:00 PM Pacific Time (PST)

25-Oct-2015 22:30:55 - Last edited on 25-Oct-2015 22:37:57 by Melkarth