Forums

‡ The Kinshra Order ‡

Quick find code: 237-238-227-65686411

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, one of your guys came in to the bar as their Kinshra dude, attacked a TSG Icyene, stole its blood and ran off. Rex's crazed priest of the sea was impressed and so here ya go have some cash, I guess. Idk, Rex'll probably post to clear it up.

On second thought, he probably won't, because that's just like him.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

01-Oct-2015 22:29:09 - Last edited on 01-Oct-2015 22:29:31 by RiDaku

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone,

Justin and I've been busy the last few days. We didn't quite expect this fantastic reaction. Don't worry about the lull at the moment; we're just adjusting back to normal life after the summer and hadn't planned for coping with such enthusiasm. We love you all for sharing our passion. We have a few ideas in the pipeline, as those of you who are in the Skype chat will know, and plan to host a combat session soon to ready our swordarms for upcoming paramilitary operations. Keep you eye out for events!

For those of you not yet in the Skype chat who have Skype, please contact myself or Valiesin in-game or on Skype, but keep in mind that it is not a chatter chat. Its purpose is for Event reminders and idea discussions. We're a in-game roleplaying clan; not a skype conversation group!

Dan.

02-Oct-2015 03:39:39 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2015 03:40:22 by Melkarth

Soup Spitter
Nov Member 2020

Soup Spitter

Posts: 1,897 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username (or preferred name): Jake

Character Name: Titus Black

Rank/Role: Lieutenant

Personality: Very rough, down to business, and serious. He only takes **** from his superiors.
Very explosive personality.

Religion (of your character): Zamorakian

Short History:

-Now this is a story
-All about how
-My life got flip turned upside down
-No jk
-Titus was born to a Zamorakian couple, a soldier and a priestess.
-He learned from a young age how to fight
-He went to school, and learned until about 18, before being pulled out to learn more fighting
-He killed his first person at the age of 9-10 or so
-Sent to the Kinshra to become a squire
-He slowly rose up the ranks
-You Are Here

Other: nah

02-Oct-2015 17:38:36

Soup Spitter
Nov Member 2020

Soup Spitter

EVENT

Night Raid!

Description: Lt. Titus Black has been ordered to take five men and attack a Barony in northern Asgarnia under the cover of night, no survivors.

Where?: Etceteria oocly.

When? Saturday October 3rd, 5:30 PM EST time.

02-Oct-2015 20:49:01

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Soup Spitter said :
EVENT

Night Raid!

Description: Lt. Titus Black has been ordered to take five men and attack a Barony in northern Asgarnia under the cover of night, no survivors.

Where?: Etceteria oocly.

When? Saturday October 3rd, 5:30 PM EST time.

This is today.

Original message details are unavailable.
If you've seen the BTS October video, you can notice that Falador Square will soon become a warzone between the White Knights and the Kinshra. Hopefully, we can avoid sitting OOC in the square and chatting while many of us are fighting IC.

My personal opinion as a solution to the IC explanation of it all:

The Asgarnian government implements renovations early this month, NOW even. The Kinshra will attack during these renovations and that's a part of the weakness revealed in the video (possibly including the IG explanation of the weakness).

Falador Square becomes a warzone, meaning that all characters representing either the White Knights or the Kinshra (Black Knights) and allies may be enjoying IC combat in the square. I'd ask that people move to a different location in the city for their OOC chatter as well, given there will be lots of IC text in the chat box (possibly east square).

Anyway, I'd like this discussion to continue, given we don't have much time to come to terms with it all. If you'd agree or have other ideas, feedback and posting ideas is great.

Also, these are my thoughts on the IC explanation to the WK vs BK Event taking place for the duration of two weeks this month. Feedback should be posted on RiDaku's thread, just making sure you guys can read it here also.

Furthermore, we will continue covert operations and also some IC preparation for this event.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

03-Oct-2015 17:53:56 - Last edited on 03-Oct-2015 17:56:50 by Valiesin

Soup Spitter
Nov Member 2020

Soup Spitter

Lt. Titus, under supervision of Commander Delrith, stormed Elijah Le'Gaunt's keep at night with two other members of the Kinshra, and took it as a foothold for the coming invasion of Falador.

-OOC-

Was fun,

I could have led that better though.

03-Oct-2015 23:26:57

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Soup Spitter said :
Lt. Titus, under supervision of Commander Delrith, stormed Elijah Le'Gaunt's keep at night with two other members of the Kinshra, and took it as a foothold for the coming invasion of Falador.

-OOC-

Was fun,

I could have led that better though.

On his desk in the fictional keep in northern Asgarnia, the last letter to be sent by Captain Phille Loma would be left unsealed and incomplete. It would be a request to the king to send more troops to his outpost, fearing an oncoming black knight attack. That request would never reach the king's eyes.

Three days later, the funeral of Captain Loma would be held in secret behind the backs of the invading Kinshra, and both his wife and the wife of Corporal Lance would attend, and question each other's attendance.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

03-Oct-2015 23:34:05 - Last edited on 03-Oct-2015 23:35:33 by Rexost

Quick find code: 237-238-227-65686411 Back to Top