Forums

‡ The Kinshra Order ‡

Quick find code: 237-238-227-65686411

Zubaxx
Nov Member 2023

Zubaxx

Posts: 4,356 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username (or preferred name): Baergon (Mike)

Character Name: Taron Creyhr

Rank/Role: Knight, preferably

Personality: Taron is an experienced warrior, stern and hardened from just over a decade of service. Whilst he can be cautious around those he is not necessarily comfortable around, he can be warm and welcoming to people he knows. He has a very tactical mind, and is almost constantly thinking of how any situation can be 'won'. Despising cowardice, he looks down upon those he may perceive as weak with disdain. A soldier through and through, he lives to serve and fight.

Religion (of your character): Zamorakian

Short History: Born to a very minor noble family in Sarimia, Taron received an education and was also taught and trained to become a knight, leaving home to become a squire for a White Knight at age 14. Following a year of squiring, Taron grew tired of the corruption he saw within the White Knights and Falador in general, and viewed this as a result of the stagnancy of order. He had heard tales and stories of the Kinshra, and now perceiving order as a cause of corruption and stagnancy, set out to follow a path of chaos. This led Taron to the Kinshra. Enlisting as a squire, he earned his knighthood at age 20, and has served ever since.

Other: N/A

29-Sep-2015 19:10:37

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Members List on the second page has been updated.

Everyone look for events this week on the thread. If you'd like a skype chat, just simply post your interest. We'll get one started to communicate easier but we will NOT be using it for chatter. It'll be for posting ideas and discussing things pertaining to the group. I hold the belief that Skype has destroyed interaction in this community and I will keep that.

Anyways, off to dinner. Make sure to read the thread as it all progresses and get an idea of what we're looking at here.

Thanks! Long Live The Kinshroooooo.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

30-Sep-2015 00:15:08 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2015 00:15:28 by Valiesin

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Valiesin said :
Members

Member Count = 8

Lord of the Kinshra

* Lord Daquarius Renna*d - Chosen as the leader of the Kinshra after the fall of Lord Sulla in the War of 164. He has advocated and led a covert war against the Asgarnian government, most of his plan becoming foiled by adventurers. He now seems to emphasize on Kinshra intelligence and supporting Zamorak in the God War of the Sixth Age.

After some discussion with Dan, we've opted to return LORD DAQUARIUS THE DECISIVE to his role as Lord of the Kinshra. :)

EDIT: Dan and I will take our place as the two Commander's of the Order.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

30-Sep-2015 18:24:27 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2015 18:27:48 by Valiesin

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A squire of the Kinshra would run his way down the halls of the fortress, a letter in hand waving wildly. Skidding to a halt in front of the doors of whoever was in charge, he'd carefully enter and present the letter to those who mattered.

To the most esteemed members of the Kinshra Order,

I, Rend Sul'damane, Herald of the Return and Deepest Lord, speak on behalf of the entire Deep Council when I express my deepest gratitude for your agent's work today. I am afraid I did not catch his name, but needless to say, he is ten out of ten. Eleven, even. His work will not go unrewarded, of course, as any good work should be. Inclosed I have included a bank note allowing your Order to draw upon the funds of the Deep Council as well as a coupon for a dozen norkels. Use them both wisely. Jejoice and praise.

Sincerely,

Rend Sul'damane
Deepest Lord of the Grand Domain
Herald of the Grand Emergence
Professional Stamp Collector
Pisces

True to his word, Rend Sul'damane (Herald of the Return) would have included with the kind words a back note to allow the Kinshra Order to draw up to five hundred gold from the accounts of the Grand Domain, but requesting such from the bank would require a great deal of time to track down the account. It was there, and had the money, but they could not remember when or who had opened it.

There was also a coupon for norkels.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

30-Sep-2015 23:00:10

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Rexost said :
A squire of the Kinshra would run his way down the halls of the fortress, a letter in hand waving wildly. Skidding to a halt in front of the doors of whoever was in charge, he'd carefully enter and present the letter to those who mattered.

To the most esteemed members of the Kinshra Order,

I, Rend Sul'damane, Herald of the Return and Deepest Lord, speak on behalf of the entire Deep Council when I express my deepest gratitude for your agent's work today. I am afraid I did not catch his name, but needless to say, he is ten out of ten. Eleven, even. His work will not go unrewarded, of course, as any good work should be. Inclosed I have included a bank note allowing your Order to draw upon the funds of the Deep Council as well as a coupon for a dozen norkels. Use them both wisely. Jejoice and praise.

Sincerely,

Rend Sul'damane
Deepest Lord of the Grand Domain
Herald of the Grand Emergence
Professional Stamp Collector
Pisces

True to his word, Rend Sul'damane (Herald of the Return) would have included with the kind words a back note to allow the Kinshra Order to draw up to five hundred gold from the accounts of the Grand Domain, but requesting such from the bank would require a great deal of time to track down the account. It was there, and had the money, but they could not remember when or who had opened it.

There was also a coupon for norkels.

Uh, thanks? Am confused. :D
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

01-Oct-2015 21:14:24

Quick find code: 237-238-227-65686411 Back to Top