Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To be fair, most trolls do have an eccentric personality, soooooo I guess the world will never know how to pick apart a troll from an eccentric personality.

IDK!
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

11-Jul-2015 18:08:08

Mahtavata

Mahtavata

Posts: 4,115 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :
P.S. Even though I got 99 agility the hard way without bonuses such as Silverhawk boots or the BA horn, I want to say that Silverhawk boots are good and only real agiles use Silverhawk boots.
Only real Agiles click obstacles & date irl. Take a look at front page Agility.

As for referring to me as he/she, back in 2009, when the Agiles were first going on Skype & before pics of each other were starting to get leaked out, several ppl were convinced that my current Agility bf was a girl just based his demeanor in the game. He is really nice, polite, and kind of a flirt. Even when he started making vids, some ppl were like, "Wtf...he is a guy?"

Meanwhile, a lot of ppl thought I was a guy based on my demeanor in the game. I'm a loudmouth, I make dirty jokes, & I tell ppl what I really think because I don't give a ****. It used to bother me that ppl don't know I'm a girl, especially when I own men's asses. That is the whole point of Runescape.

I still pwn my Agility bf tho. We are basically like the perfect couple.
Musta.

11-Jul-2015 19:00:37

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How odd. I know I have seen you post previously that you despise all men as they are potential defilers of women ... with the exception of Drag Queens because they are *** (not entirely true at a guess) .

And now here you are one half of a perfect couple!

(Awaits the response that he is an agility lover AND a drag queen .....)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Jul-2015 20:10:11

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mahtavata said :
Only real Agiles click obstacles & date irl. Take a look at front page Agility.

As for referring to me as he/she, back in 2009, when the Agiles were first going on Skype & before pics of each other were starting to get leaked out, several ppl were convinced that my current Agility bf was a girl just based his demeanor in the game. He is really nice, polite, and kind of a flirt. Even when he started making vids, some ppl were like, "Wtf...he is a guy?"

Meanwhile, a lot of ppl thought I was a guy based on my demeanor in the game. I'm a loudmouth, I make dirty jokes, & I tell ppl what I really think because I don't give a ****. It used to bother me that ppl don't know I'm a girl, especially when I own men's asses. That is the whole point of Runescape.

I still pwn my Agility bf tho. We are basically like the perfect couple.

So does that mean the roles are reversed? And your the one doing the beating and bringing in the bacon? lol

To be honest, I was expecting you to go crazy over the comment about Silverhawk boots because I think that's funny.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

11-Jul-2015 20:55:45

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Speaking of adventures, here's a tale from Mr. Leblanc when he was still in high school.

On the first week of class, there was a letter asking for donations from the parents of students for a Chemistry class I was in being handed out. It was only asking for at most *10, but it could also be a lower amount as well. So I wondered if I could donate 1 peso because I thought it would be funny if I could do that. When it came time for questions, I asked, "hey can I donate 1 peso?" And there were some people laughing when I said that. He responded with something along the lines of "...well if it was converted back to dollars it wouldn't be much, and there would be much more value if we used it on a Bunsen burner to find it's properties..." That just seems very mean lol. At least it's not currency from Zimbabwe. And from what I heard from a friend, a bed made out of money can't even buy a loaf of bread because of the high inflation. Would it be better if I donated monopoly money? lol

I've got things to do, so I'll see you guys next week on Thursday.

Hujombo and Shakala boom bawana
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

11-Jul-2015 21:15:09

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top