Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eh don't want to go too much into my view of women, but yeah I wouldn't call all ladies trash. That would be like me calling you trash, and I think you're alright and pretty cool. There are some trash worthy women that average Joes pick up, and then comes divorce. And that average Joe is kicked out of his house, and loses half of his assets and income to someone because they signed a contract that says that could happen. But hey I'm here to just sit back and put my feet up on the desk and not go into rants. Though I do have to do a bit of studying for an upcoming exam though. But that doesn't mean I can't have a bit of fun on the weekend though.

So I was in my chemistry class and taking notes during a lecture, but then I noticed someone in front of me. She looks almost exactly like my cousin's character in Grand Theft Auto 5 minus the goatee of course. I wanted to laugh when I made that observation, but of course it's a serious setting so I have to do my best to hold it back and maintain a proper composure. I don't know how she would react if I told her she looks like my cousin's GTA 5 character. She might see it as an insult on her appearance, and I'm not going to do something mean or rude to someone who wasn't mean or rude to me. Plus I can relate to being called ugly. It really affected my self esteem until some people finally told me the truth and I wouldn't want to put someone through that. But then again she could probably see it as a compliment to look like a man. And then I guess the feminist saying would be true. Men are equal to women, and by equal, they mean in appearance.

More on this coming up in next post
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

11-Jul-2015 00:11:37

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

continued

I hear feminists say that men are pigs, and we know even to this day that men and women participate in -lascivious activities with each other-. So that means feminists are saying that they participate in **********, and since they want others to join them that must mean that feminists want others to participate in deviant behaviors. Lol when I just see feminists insulting men, I just see feminists insulting themselves since they say they are equal to men. That kind of self-loathing isn't healthy my friend lol.

Anyway I'll be back tomorrow. And when I'm in game I'll be sure to add you. Which is probably tomorrow.

Hujombo and shakala boom bawana.

11-Jul-2015 00:33:47

Mahtavata

Mahtavata

Posts: 4,115 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :
And then I guess the feminist saying would be true. Men are equal to women, and by equal, they mean in appearance.
Men and women aren't equal. Men suck at no*ifing.

But I do wish they were equal in appearance. I love drag queens.
Musta.

11-Jul-2015 01:12:55

Sir Adam 1st

Sir Adam 1st

Posts: 23,829 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mahtavata said :
RubiksCube77 said :
And then I guess the feminist saying would be true. Men are equal to women, and by equal, they mean in appearance.

Well, sometimes there are hilariously bad wrecks of Drag Queens. The road to glory is littered with glittery carcasses.

As one says, BYE FELICIA!

11-Jul-2015 07:26:58

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One of my very favourite TV presenters is an ex-Drag Queen (Lily Savage). I'm not entertained at all by Drag Queens, they are so predictable and very samey-y and anyway, if you have a talent in comedy or (like Liberace) can play an instrument or sing then why pretend to be an alternative gender. Let your talent out just the way you are. Women masquerading as men would seem equally as pointless.

However, as himself (Paul O'Grady) he now does Radio and TV and is utterly delightful.

I haven't got a strong view on feminists. I think their influence did a lot of good back when, getting equal rights for women and so forth, but all I see these days would appear to be a huge amount of strife for 'causes' where I can't even see the actual cause. Maybe I'm not seeing the bigger picture.

All I know is, if I were with a bloke who refused to do the washing up because it was 'women's work', then I wouldn't be with him very long!

Whether or not a person conforms to whatever current trend constitutes 'beauty' or 'handsome' is actually irrelevant and terribly subjective. I'm still in love with Rutger Hauer, and he's so old now he looks like a deflated balloon. I don't think he ever made the grade as handsome even in his prime tbh. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Jul-2015 10:22:45

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes!

He captured my heart in that scene in the pouring rain in Blade Runner:

"I've… seen things you people wouldn't believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like tears… in… rain. Time… to die…"

I liked him a lot in Escape from Sobibor, too.

To be fair he's made some dire films tho.
'Hobo with a Shotgun' ..... c'mon, lol
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Jul-2015 13:52:25

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Mahtavata said :
RubiksCube77 said :

What I like about you (in a Platonic way) is the fact that I can't tell whether or not your being serious or just playing around lol.

Lol thanks for the compliment on men. Of course we can't have no life. We have to get things done such as making scientific breakthroughs or building fortune 500 companies. We can't all be good at having no life at all.

I think men should be men and women should be women. No need for the confusion, but hey to each their own.

P.S. Even though I got 99 agility the hard way without bonuses such as Silverhawk boots or the BA horn, I want to say that Silverhawk boots are good and only real agiles use Silverhawk boots.

11-Jul-2015 17:35:42

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For a second, I thought you weren't a troll, and just had an eccentric personality. But with that post, there isn't a doubt in my mind. I've only met one other person that actually held those views, and well, I know that person does not visit these forums anymore. And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

11-Jul-2015 17:46:56 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2015 17:47:50 by Averia Light

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Averia Light said :
For a second, I thought you weren't a troll, and just had an eccentric personality. But with that post, there isn't a doubt in my mind. I've only met one other person that actually held those views, and well, I know that person does not visit these forums anymore.

I like the description of "eccentric personality" lol.

That describes me really well lol. Except not in a serious setting of course. I like playing around very much.

I've only ever met one person who was like me in game minus me not having a mental disorder of course. Wait am I insulting myself? lol

When I'm not playing around, I can very frankly honest about things. I thought it was well known that I'm fairly conservative in some posts I've made, but I'm not going to bite someone's head off for not being conservative. I don't mind if another person believes they are a goat trapped inside a man's body and believe that a man can give birth to children. As long as they're cool, I don't think we'll have any trouble. Take Mahtavata for example, I personally think he/she is a weirdo, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't play around with him/her. I think he/she is alright.

11-Jul-2015 18:04:47

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top