Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey yall I'm back.

yeah this place is weird now. I wasn't expecting people to be in here lol.

Speaking of weird. I got a friend request on (an unnamed social networking site), and this was the second time I got a request from someone with the same profile picture. It was a female bent over with her -bottom- pointed at me. WTF... is this how this person make friends in real life? Now imagine me doing that to someone.

(points bottom towards someone)
-Hi I'm Mr. Leblanc. Nice to meet you.

If anything, it's an invitation for me to kick them there. I'd be literally kicking ass lol.

On a serious note...

I'll admit I like women, but I'd be an idiot to not be suspicious of this. For all I know, it could be an account made by some lowlife that will lure someone for murder or theft.

I also read your post about a friend's friend marrying someone just for money. It's one reason why I wouldn't get married and why I have a somewhat pessimistic view of women. If I was to ever get into a relationship, I wouldn't want my girlfriend to like me because of my money. If I was to ever hypothetically become broke, I can expect her to be gone and not "love" me anymore.

I have my PM on, so if anyone feels like adding me for some African wisdom, go ahead. I won't be logging in anytime soon though. I feel like getting on the Xbox right now actually.

Hujombo and Shakala boom everyone.

I'll be back tomorrow.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

10-Jul-2015 00:29:53

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not all women are like that. I'd like to think most of them are not. She's a pretty disgusting bread-head. I only got to know her when my actual friend brought her with her to visit me when I lived in France for a couple of years - she turned up every few of months for a free weekend away. I haven't seen her since we sold that house, funnily enough.

I point my bottom towards her.

I think I might add you so that I can send you annoying messages.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Jul-2015 01:54:02

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top