Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have always referred to talking to oneself as the eternal quest for INTELLEGENT conversation.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

06-Aug-2018 21:21:29 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2018 21:21:45 by Dadizar

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
I have always referred to talking to oneself as the eternal quest for INTELLEGENT conversation.

A quest that for some will end in failure.

I much prefer talking to the dogs. Not that I would find a conversation with myself lacking in intelligence, it's just that they are cuter than me by a country mile.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Aug-2018 21:26:08

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dadizar said :

A quest that for some will end in failure.

I much prefer talking to the dogs. Not that I would find a conversation with myself lacking in intelligence, it's just that they are cuter than me by a country mile.
I embarrass my dog when I ask him questions. I have caught him almost answering in English before he remembers he is not supposed to let on he can speak the language. Boy, would that get him in trouble. ;)
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

06-Aug-2018 21:38:35

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top