Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4A6F6B6B75 said :
I screwed up with my running practice today x(

I was supposed to run one lap longer than usually, so 15.9 km instead of 13.5. But, I lost count on laps and accidentally ran 18.3 km x(

Not very cool, it could harm my further training...
Why would inadvertently running an extra lap harm further training?
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

14-Jul-2015 05:11:24

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not attempting to start a fight of any sort, so I'll leave names and details out, but people should still know what I am talking about. I don't usually log in when I have quite a bit of studying to do and lab work, but I do feel I owe an explanation for an unnamed thread that I participated in. My intention in that thread was to do what no one else had the balls to do, and that is to tell the truth. If people were just going to be seriously honest about something that I truly value, then I will just be brutally and frankly honest as well to the opposing side without sugar coating a damn single thing. It's not a one way street after all where one side gets beaten to a pulp while no one does a damn thing about it. I've read through every damn single post on that thread, and somewhere the discussion tangents away from the original contention, and just turned into a beat down on something that any person who isn't blind or brain damaged can see. Sure there were reminders here and there to stay on topic in the beginning and middle, but in the latest pages, all you just see is bump and the occasional attack on (unnamed topic) that no one will do a damn thing about. In all honesty, there was no real discussion anymore on the original topic. It was convoluted into a beat down on (unnamed topic) and people got away scot free which is why I took action because I was sick and tired of the BS. In all honesty, if I could go back in time, I would do it all over again over 1000 times, and if possible, I would be more brutal. I regret nothing. Believe me, I find no joy in doing what I have to do, and some of you guys might hate me for this. Well I say go ahead; I'm not going to be butt hurt over that. I did what any man worth his salt would do and that is to stand up. I'd much rather tell the truth and be hated than to be a liar and possibly loved.I have no hate for anyone here and I hope everyone is doing well because I am certainly not right now. Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

14-Jul-2015 08:04:52

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top