Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Rooh said :
:O Is that a cracked screen?

Screen aint cracked, it is under the screen, usually happens if a very tiny fly mistakes your tv for the way out and flies right into it or can also happen on a hot day while you have your patio open and a random feather blows in and crashes head first into your tv, other stories are like this...

2 year old niece visits and throws her 100% plush soft Olaf toy towards your tv

Drunken uncle visits at christmas and farts next to your tv

Auntie mabel with the really squeaky voice shouts cos she disagrees with the voted off big brother contestant while watching big brother on your tv

Dion gets an arcane sigil drop from corp, even from another continent "Private joke" haha

Or finally - Some random player scores a worldy against you while playing Fifa and you rage throw you pad without looking and it hits your tv haha

A few of those senerios have happened to me lol and i have priced repairs and found that it costs almost the same to repair these screens as it would be to replace the whole tv for a new one.

Makes me think todays tv's are not made to last, they are made to easily break so we always have to buy a new one =(

Gone are the days of just giving them a whack on top if the sound went funny or the picture was messed up lol

Much love

Scouse - Technician in disguise!

Love you
@HyunAOP

08-Aug-2022 23:23:53

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's good news, always exciting setting up new gadgets!

If you want to test it out, do a search on Netflix for HDR, there's a lot to choose from.
If you've got Amazon as well, search for Dolby Vision titles.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

09-Aug-2022 13:51:59

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Rooh I can see me watching TV all night just to test it out lol.

I'm like a kid with 2 bags of sweets and no idea what to chose. :P

Yep, I'm like that with new gadgets, I found myself just flicking through channels and thinking "ooh that looks good" then moving on to another one.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

10-Aug-2022 11:18:41

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It takes a lot to get me drooling. But wow this TV is awesome.

Picture is amazing. Colours are crystal clear and sharp.

The sound going through my soundbar is the same. I might need to mess with settings. Says set to Dolby. Ermmmm.

Very happy with the tv and wow drooling a lot.

The 4k stuff on YouTube wow amazing. I did drool lol. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

10-Aug-2022 13:58:34

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top