Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
Getting sick of this boat, bus, train captcha bs everytime I'm logged out.

I haven't been hacked in 15 years and I've got authenticator on my account.

Why the hell did they start this up.

Try this instead:
Open forums and instead of selecting "Log In" from the drop-down menu, click below your avatar "my profile" which will prompt you to log in... hopefully without a captcha. Works for me most of the time.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

16-Nov-2021 12:37:45

Destruction

Destruction

Posts: 63,021 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
Getting sick of this boat, bus, train captcha bs everytime I'm logged out.

I haven't been hacked in 15 years and I've got authenticator on my account.

Why the hell did they start this up.

I actually don't get this often.
The action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired.

16-Nov-2021 13:32:53

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need a new keyboard, yet again. It's always the o i u that wears out, closely followed by the h r and n. Just thought I'd share that with you.

I've noticed the cost of living going up already. My teeny-weeny little car used to cost about £30 to fill up - today I paid £40 for three quarters of a tank. My gas supplier has gone bust and we've been assigned to a different one, awaiting the news on what absurd monthly direct debit they plan to extract from us.

My food shopping bill has taken a hike despite not buying anything extra or unusual and the insurance for my dog doubled from last year - money grubbing weasels that they are, I cancelled and got it cheaper elsewhere.

I think 2022 is going to be a bit gnarly.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Nov-2021 23:48:27

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top