Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My husband has recovered well from his operation and was able to drive his car today. :D

I lost the crown from a back tooth last week and saw the dentist today. It can't be repaired so the remains of the tooth will have to be removed but there isn't a long enough appointment available until December. :( Luckily it doesn't hurt and if an earlier appointment becomes available they will contact me.

02-Nov-2021 21:36:31

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Megycal said :
My husband has recovered well from his operation and was able to drive his car today. :D

I lost the crown from a back tooth last week and saw the dentist today. It can't be repaired so the remains of the tooth will have to be removed but there isn't a long enough appointment available until December. :( Luckily it doesn't hurt and if an earlier appointment becomes available they will contact me.

Glad to hear your hubby is ok :)

If your tooth gives you any trouble while you're waiting for an appointment, get some Orajel , it's pretty good for toothache.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

03-Nov-2021 12:31:45

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Had my booster vacc today, it was the Pfizer one. Didn`t have any reaction to the first two six months ago, but this one has made me feel really off colour, and my arm is really painful.

Still not too much to put up with if it may help me stay safe

07-Nov-2021 11:57:57

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jenesiis said :
Had my booster vacc today, it was the Pfizer one. Didn`t have any reaction to the first two six months ago, but this one has made me feel really off colour, and my arm is really painful.

I haven't received my booster yet mostly because I'm not sure if I can yet. Haven't heard a lot of negative side effects...but I guess if you do feel a little off it may be your body fighting off the virus.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

08-Nov-2021 01:26:35

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Jenesiis said :

I haven't received my booster yet mostly because I'm not sure if I can yet. Haven't heard a lot of negative side effects...but I guess if you do feel a little off it may be your body fighting off the virus.

Yes I think you might be right, I have heard that if you get a reaction to it, it means your immune system is good and is fighting the virus vaccine.

Feel much better now, back to normal, and good to think am better protected again now

08-Nov-2021 14:00:41

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
... and a rather loud Kingfisher sofa.

Is that:
a) A sofa for loud Kingfishers
b) A sofa shaped like a Kingfisher
c) Both
a
&
b
, ie a Kingfisher-shaped sofa for Kingfishers
d) None of the above

All of the above :D

Megycal ... good to hear all went well. My Ole Man had his removed about 5 years ago, keyhole surgery, was a doddle and no recovery issues.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

09-Nov-2021 09:52:18

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Had my flu and Booster jabs a few weeks ago. Bit of a sore arm but that's it.

Soooo glad Diwali and Guy Fawkes are over, poor dogs were wrecks despite the gimmicky diffusers, calming tablets, sprays, safety cave and all the rest. Random explosions on random days at random times went on for weeks so there's no way to plan for the idiots .

The rather large bullocks in the field adjacent to my house lost the plot one night and broke through the (barbed wire!!) fencing, stampeded down through the woods and galloped off down our road. So dangerous for all concerned and the Farmer took hours to round them all back up - one was found in a garden a good half mile away.

No doubt we'll have more of this insanity commencing the weekend before Christmas and going on into the New Year until everyone's stash is exhausted. Police and emergency services being attacked with fireworks several times so far, I just wonder when the hell the Govt are going to ban private sales of this crap.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

09-Nov-2021 09:59:48

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wish that only organised firework displays were allowed and that they were on a restricted number of days. I also wish that they were a lot quieter ( the loud bangs are not needed ) and that the number & power of fireworks let off in each display was limited. We're worried about pollution yet we set off all this gunpowder causing huge smoke clouds. Its crazy. O_o

09-Nov-2021 11:07:19

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top