Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Sintacks said :
Southeaster said :
Ancient Drew said :
And political shitposting.

If I wanted to see /r/pol, I'd visit /r/pol.

Smh.

Who would've thought the Off-Topic section on the RSOF has become a collaboration of r/pol, r/The_Donald, r/atheism, 4chan's /pol/ board and Breitbart, all in one?

it's rly just 2-3 very vocal people.

in the minority - just like the election

Doesn't matter, still got presidency
[qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

21-Sep-2017 05:10:07

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Volkisch said :

I think the best part of the 2016 election was Donald Trump winning Wisconsin.

I know PA and MI were huge but honestly picking off Wisconsin is Hillaryous. Maybe even better though was the media outlets, Saturday Night Live, and your talking heads like John Oliver and Trevor Noah allowing their liberal fans to feel as if they had it in the bag.

Throw in polling that was hilariously incorrect and you have the perfect recipe for liberal saltmining.

21-Sep-2017 05:17:24

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
Volkisch said :

I know PA and MI were huge but honestly picking off Wisconsin is Hillaryous. Maybe even better though was the media outlets, Saturday Night Live, and your talking heads like John Oliver and Trevor Noah allowing their liberal fans to feel as if they had it in the bag.

Throw in polling that was hilariously incorrect and you have the perfect recipe for liberal saltmining.

If your not American why and how do you know all this shit??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

21-Sep-2017 05:25:06

Volkisch

Volkisch

Dong U Dead said :
Shady Nick said :
Volkisch said :

It's good to know what's going on in one of the worlds most powerful nations, even if you don't live there. You may be allies now, but enemies later.
[qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have

21-Sep-2017 05:38:10

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Volkisch said :
It's good to know what's going on in one of the worlds most powerful nations, even if you don't live there. You may be allies now, but enemies later.
Either you're with us, or you are with the terrorists.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

21-Sep-2017 05:55:19

Volkisch

Volkisch

Raleirosen said :
Volkisch said :
Either you're with us, or you are with the terrorists.

Better not be with the the terrorists, then

21-Sep-2017 06:23:54

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Volkisch said :
Dong U Dead said :
Shady Nick said :
Volkisch said :

I understand, but Nick goes way past knowledge - he must have a lot of time on his hands to do all this research - maybe he needs a women in his life??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

21-Sep-2017 08:16:57

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I understand, but Nick goes way past knowledge - he must have a lot of time on his hands to do all this research - maybe he needs a women in his life??

She cares more about her country of origin in Poland. To be honest she has taught me a lot about Polish politics and I like that they are remaining a stronghold within an 'ever-changing' Europe. It is nice when you are with someone who shares similar interests, and she has definitely taught me a lot about Poland even though we've only been together a short time. Not sure if it will last but who knows.

It is not difficult to read. You are doing it right now. If you read material that interests you you can't help but widen your knowledge of said topic. Canadian politics are much simpler than America politics (USA Presidential campaigns last multiple years, Canada's last months if that), and the issues are much easier to follow and understand.

I imagine that you are perplexed that someone would want to attain such knowledge, let alone volunteer and work in the real world around politics. However this is just my hobby and my interest. There are some people here who could tell you the historical cost of any item in the game and the xp gained from any specific action. That is their interest.

I have mine.

21-Sep-2017 08:37:36

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not even going to lie, every beehive I find that my temp left me is really making me want to just be a stay at home mom. Well a lot of things are making me just want to stay home.

The worst is that I overheard my manager giving my temp a recommendation two days ago while I was knee-deep in the steaming pile of shit he left me. She was smitten with the temp, so despite the mountain of evidence that he did terrible, she still loves him. I actually had to get up and get away from the conversation.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

21-Sep-2017 11:24:09

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top