Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Not even going to lie, every beehive I find that my temp left me is really making me want to just be a stay at home mom. Well a lot of things are making me just want to stay home.

The worst is that I overheard my manager giving my temp a recommendation two days ago while I was knee-deep in the steaming pile of shit he left me. She was smitten with the temp, so despite the mountain of evidence that he did terrible, she still loves him. I actually had to get up and get away from the conversation.

Stay at home then.

21-Sep-2017 13:15:13

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tbh, I'm just kind of waiting for the day my husband says 'welp im going to first', because that would mean daycare and we are not going to do daycare until she can talk in somewhat coherent sentences. And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

21-Sep-2017 14:34:17

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't be sad. I just saw this country's supposed worst elderly people's care home shut down, and all the residents and families upset, as well as all the staff who just took out student loans for NVQ's and have Christmas coming up and kid's just started school given a months notice to basically get out and if they haven't worked there for 2 years, no redundancy. It's shocking.

21-Sep-2017 16:17:42

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
Averia Light said :
The worst is that I overheard my manager giving my temp a recommendation two days ago while I was knee-deep in the steaming pile of shit he left me.
ah that happens where i work too. so great >.>

Yeah. Thankfully, I had a reason to get up and leave.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

22-Sep-2017 03:16:37

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
Jack Flac said :
It seems to me a few people here in OT have a crush on Shady Nick. Trying really hard to get his attention with their threads.

All they need to do is say hello. Maybe I feel the same?
Yeah...that's probably asking a bit much. These folks seem to be preety shy.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

22-Sep-2017 21:18:18

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack Flac said :
Yeah...that's probably asking a bit much. These folks seem to be preety shy.

Look at the activity level of Off Topic. If I thought I had the power to raise the activity level here just by being present I would have asked them to come in before. I thought people were so jaded and apathetic to the forums that they wouldn't even care, even for a grudge.

I'm thinking of strategies to get others who don't like me here. Before I focused on forum recruitment, I think I'll shift focus to retention.

I find this pairs well with their posts

https://youtu.be/uVxqNmu5SKQ?t=77

22-Sep-2017 21:21:49 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2017 22:08:10 by Shady Nick

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top