Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack Flac said :
It seems to me a few people here in OT have a crush on Shady Nick. Trying really hard to get his attention with their threads.

Its understandable. Shady Nick was recently declared KING OF OFF TOPIC. By Imperial Decree.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-Sep-2017 22:39:41

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Jack Flac said :
It seems to me a few people here in OT have a crush on Shady Nick. Trying really hard to get his attention with their threads.

Its understandable. Shady Nick was recently declared KING OF OFF TOPIC. By Imperial Decree.

No

Normally I can entertain most of your ideas, but just no.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

22-Sep-2017 22:48:07

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Corugi said :
Jack Flac said :

No

Unfortunately it has been done. I can not rescind an Imperial Decree. Unless, of course, there is a substantial payment.

Tell ya what, the clan Grief thread is sorely in need of some warm snuggles and fuzzy hugs. The sort of snuggles and hugs only a person of your esteemed caliber could provide.

Do we have a deal?
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-Sep-2017 22:54:08 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2017 22:54:44 by Corugi

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Averia Light said :
Corugi said :
Jack Flac said :

No

Unfortunately it has been done. I can not rescind an Imperial Decree. Unless, of course, there is a substantial payment.

Tell ya what, the clan Grief thread is sorely in need of some warm snuggles and fuzzy hugs. The sort of snuggles and hugs only a person of your esteemed caliber could provide.

Do we have a deal?

Damn it

Hugs and fuzzies are being fedexd overnight am delivery
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

22-Sep-2017 23:00:09

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top