Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya Stoaty :)

Well a bit under the weather with a wretched, snotty head cold and my Diabetes is messing me about currently but, in the great scheme of things where people are falling over dead by the thousands every day, I I think I'm doing pretty good, thanks !

I suspect my kitchen fitter will join the ranks of the dead pretty soon if he doesn't get a bloody move on with my new cupboards. No one will care about him though except for his current wife and multitude of offspring (maaaan, he never stops yakking and drinking tea).

How are you ?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Feb-2019 12:24:20

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I never found work interesting, ever. Just an inconvenient necessity.
I did get satisfaction from the various voluntary work I've done over the years though, I suppose because I chose to do it due to being interested in it.

Hey-ho, gotta go. His van's just pulled up outside so he'll be expecting a greeting of tea and chocolate HobNobs. I hope he's got a sore throat today.
Le Chat Guerrier

14-Feb-2019 12:31:01

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Holy cow, I think I must have put a Hex on him. He's telling me he's got a sore throat and nasty cough !!!

Or maybe he had it all along and I caught my cold off of him.
B'stard. I'm gonna spit in his tea for that.

Right then. Back to the ironing. I love ironing. I do. Yes, I really do. Love it.

*whimper*
Le Chat Guerrier

14-Feb-2019 13:32:09

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was gonna post a thread about all the "get well soon" deer... realized it would probably be considered "gore". Posted it anyways.

I'm pure evil.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_