Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Happy Boxing Day everyone.

My plans for the day: 90 minutes of inevitable disappointment watching Manchester United whilst eating way too much chocolate.

Not a bad way to spend the day!

Today's my last day of work before a few days off, so I'm feeling pretty good! After work I plan on catching up on some TV shows and having a few gin and tonics!

My friends were kind enough to gift me a nice bottle of gin in exchange for cat sitting :)
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

26-Dec-2019 20:24:47

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gin.

YAY!

My current fave is Seville Orange.

Someone bought me a selection of the Double Dutch mixers (not for use in my gin of course as it's already flavoured). There's some really weird and wonderful flavours, nice on their own with ice. I especially liked the Cucumber & Watermelon.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

26-Dec-2019 20:54:03

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Gin.

YAY!

Someone bought me a selection of the Double Dutch mixers (not for use in my gin of course as it's already flavoured). There's some really weird and wonderful flavours, nice on their own with ice. I especially liked the Cucumber & Watermelon.

Cucumber and gin are a match made in heaven!

I think tonight I'm going to try this gin with just cucumber, lime and soda!

26-Dec-2019 23:14:38

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,284 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Gin.

YAY!

Cucumber and gin are a match made in heaven!

I think tonight I'm going to try this gin with just cucumber, lime and soda!

That sounds like it actually would be good. :D
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

27-Dec-2019 01:44:29

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Feeling discombobulated today... It's that weird "limbo" time of year between Christmas and New Year where nobody knows what day it is.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

27-Dec-2019 18:00:47

CM Nick

CM Nick

Rooh said :
Feeling discombobulated today... It's that weird "limbo" time of year between Christmas and New Year where nobody knows what day it is.

Because I spent Christmas mostly alone and working, I actually am not feeling that this year, and I'm... kinda thankful? Like, yeah it wasn't the most eventful Christmas for me, but I also feel like the let-down of post-Christmas has barely even occurred to me this year!

Hahaha silver linings, I guess.

29-Dec-2019 20:53:03

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have worked all the way through part-time this holiday period too and it's been quite nice - kept me busy, I'm working New Year's day so have to be careful the night before and not indulge in too much alcohol :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

30-Dec-2019 08:02:15

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top