Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
Brigantia said :
Kiwi Magic said :
Why do I have 17 gold keys

Probably because they got rid of rare item tokens and compensated by giving 15 free TH keys to people

Thank you. I'm glad someone knows how this game works.

All my accounts got free keys can't remember how many years ago it was now or the reason. My free accounts are holding onto them as it's a waste using them outside of members.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Apr-2021 00:08:58

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Kiwi Magic said :
Hey Cat do you like my hat?

You are a rhymer :P

I can't play in game at the moment, my laptop got broken, the one I'm using is 07 and not safe and my phone is too small to enjoy the game, play the game and I can't read any text. So sadly it could be awhile before I get back in game unless I can figure out how to connect to the internet on my late son's computer.

I miss RS.

I play wormmate, the good high level players cheat, use friends, etc to get there points up/top of leaderboard. Someone like me, makes it on my own, it's harder because of those players that can't get there on their own and cheat and/or use friends.

I've also use to play among us, not for months now though.

22-Apr-2021 03:12:50

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

So funny, DanTDM killed me earlier in wormmate, then a generated worm (what I call them) straight afterwards kills him. Not sure if it was the real DanTDM. I'd like to think it was. My worm was called Coffee at that particular time :) My name changes all the time.

22-Apr-2021 07:29:40

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do remember hearing 'blue hair' as a sort of insult when I was a kid. I think it's because back in ye olden times, certain shampoos or something would give the white hair a sort of blue tint to it. I can't remember the exact cause or reason for it.

I'd only ever hear it if we were stuck behind a slow driver. It sort of fell out of use though. Haven't thought about it in years.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

22-Apr-2021 11:13:29

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top