Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Was that old TV show 'Hill Street Blues' filmed in Chicago? It always looked chilly there.

I googled it, hadn't heard of it before.

From Wikipedia:

Although filmed in Los Angeles (both on location and at CBS Studio Center in Studio City), the series is set in a generic unnamed inner-city location with a feel of a U.S. urban center in the Midwest or Northeast. Bochco had intended this fictional city to be a hybrid of Chicago, Buffalo and Pittsburgh.[4] However, at the beginning of season 7, episode 17, one of the police cars is driving past a sign indicating an approach to Interstate 90 and Interstate 94. Pittsburgh is in Allegheny County while Interstate 90 only runs in Erie County, approximately 150 miles (240 km) apart. Although Interstate 90 does run to Buffalo, Interstate 94 goes no farther east than Michigan. The only major city where both Interstate 90 and Interstate 94 run is in Chicago. Also, the police cars are duplicates of the Chicago Police Dept. vehicles, except that instead of saying "Chicago Police" on the sides of the cars it says "Metro Police".

12-Sep-2017 16:21:54

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
the uk doesnt have any real mountains does it? guess i couldnt ever live there

Seriously mate?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=uk+mountains&rlz=1C1VSNG_enGB692GB692&oq=uk+mountains&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3712j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Everest is only 8 times higher than Snowdon!!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

12-Sep-2017 16:37:53 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2017 16:39:21 by Scouse

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Nosword said :
the uk doesnt have any real mountains does it? guess i couldnt ever live there

Seriously mate?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=uk+mountains&rlz=1C1VSNG_enGB692GB692&oq=uk+mountains&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3712j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
yea no offence, those are a joke. your biggest mountain is over 500 meters lower elevation than my house :P

while tiny they still do look nice at least
Old School

12-Sep-2017 16:45:50 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2017 16:47:52 by Nosword

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Team Skull said :
Scouse said :

So that just proves that you have no comprehension of sarcasm mate

Dayum.

I am literally autistic as shit, and even I can comprehend sarcasm...sometimes...

Dw it wasn't sarcasm, I am literally queen of it. Shes not normal.
Yes, because you're the only normal one in the entire world. The only one, all alone, who knows that everyone else is a lizard subjugated by the rings of Saturn and the moon. But you know what's ironic? That you think you're the only one, which is a uniqueness in itself.

Normal (adjective): Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

By your definition everyone's a lizard, so being a lizard is normal. And apparently we are all expected to conform to and obey the law of the Illuminati which you want people to wake up from and stop.

Like I said, normal is subjective. We all have different standards being unique individuals. And it's only the first person who perfectly matches one's standards, and not the second or third persons.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

12-Sep-2017 17:24:51

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Poshpants said :
Team Skull said :
Scouse said :

So that just proves that you have no comprehension of sarcasm mate

Dayum.

I am literally autistic as shit, and even I can comprehend sarcasm...sometimes...

Dw it wasn't sarcasm, I am literally queen of it. Shes not normal.
Yes, because you're the only normal one in the entire world. The only one, all alone, who knows that everyone else is a lizard subjugated by the rings of Saturn and the moon. But you know what's ironic? That you think you're the only one, which is a uniqueness in itself.

Normal (adjective): Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

By your definition everyone's a lizard, so being a lizard is normal. And apparently we are all expected to conform to and obey the law of the Illuminati which you want people to wake up from and stop.

Like I said, normal is subjective. We all have different standards being unique individuals. And it's only the first person who perfectly matches one's standards, and not the second or third persons.

Um I think You're confusing me with someone else so I am not actually going to ignore you but I am not posting on this thread because I don't like it.

12-Sep-2017 18:42:56

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top