Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel you. Clothes shopping is a nightmare at best, and online is like.... yeah I'd rather go to a shop.

Different brands fit differently and just because the label says the same size does NOT mean they're the same size.

Why can't brands adhere to a strict sizing system??????????
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

07-Mar-2021 14:02:06

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its extremely annoying. You can't trust sizing. Even clothes in the same brand can fit differently. I can sort of understand different styles varying in fit but I've tried on trousers that are the same style but different colours and one will fit and the other won't. How is that possible?

07-Mar-2021 19:03:02

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly! It's the world's biggest scam!

Shirts I don't care as much, unless it's like.... a specific look I'm going for. But you seriously can NEVER gift women clothes because there's absolutely no way to know which brand or colour or hell, moon phase, will fit haha

I usually stick to tshirts as suggestions when it comes to that because even if it's a little big, it's not the end of the world.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

08-Mar-2021 12:10:27

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,613 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Birthday Brig (sorry I'm a day late).

Did you know that you share your birthday with this thread? :P
Looking at the first post it was created by Joel 9 years ago/
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

14-Mar-2021 12:00:12

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Woo, happy-late birthday Brigantia and this thread :) Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

14-Mar-2021 12:04:57

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top