Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hahaha, no I didn't know that!

I do know that I share my birthday with my grandfather tho lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

14-Mar-2021 12:37:12

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Hahaha, no I didn't know that!

I do know that I share my birthday with my grandfather tho lol
Belated Happy Birthday!!!

You also share your birthday with my wife who was born on Friday, so i am superstitious - Friday the 13th are good luck! My youngest was also born on a Friday the 13th. Too bad the 13th was a Saturday this year.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

14-Mar-2021 14:08:52

Brigantia

Brigantia

It was a Friday last year though. I'd say it was a good day, and then the day after the world blew up.

Haha.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :D
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

14-Mar-2021 14:28:33

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
It was a Friday last year though. I'd say it was a good day, and then the day after the world blew up.

Haha.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :D
Sorry the world blew up after your birthday. I can relate - i was born on the 10th of a certain month.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

14-Mar-2021 15:15:03

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hellooooo !!!

My computer is dead, or at least very ill, so no RS or Forums for me for about a week :(

Using one borrowed from a chum atm, can't get anyone in to administer First Aid to mine cuz ... Lockdown. I should probably buy a new one but I have no idea what to buy.

Anyway - most importantly - I missed Brig's birthday on Saturday and feel mega-guilty about that so without further ado:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIG

Albeit fashionably late. Hope you had a super-spiffing day with lots of presents and a mountain of chocolate :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Mar-2021 10:11:23

Brigantia

Brigantia

Thanks Feefs! It was a good day! I got a new plant, a few new clothes, a box of sweets courtesy of the niece, a GHOST PEPPER growing kit, and a bunch of cards!

I just learned last night that the seeds I just planted the other day are ghost pepper seeds.

I will happily grow them, but I am not eating them! Hahahaha

@CapnBrigantia

17-Mar-2021 10:27:04

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top