Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I dunno, am I? You have the answers to everything it seems so why bother asking me a question.

If you are unsure, you could always go to Forum Help ;)

I'd say you are calling me a prostitute because you are upset I called you out on being nasty to 2 people on the forums and you have nothing to say for yourself about that. I know it must be hard for you.

12-Sep-2017 03:19:50

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You "called me out"? ROFL !! Ahhh, okay.

And no, I have nothing to say about your "calling out" because I am not answerable to you. Good grief, least of all you.

Was I nasty to poor l'il folks on the forums? Awww, diddums. I'll go beat myself up shall I.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Sep-2017 03:24:49

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
You "called me out"? ROFL !! Ahhh, okay.

And no, I have nothing to say about your "calling out" because I am not answerable to you. Good grief, least of all you.

Was I nasty to poor l'il folks on the forums? Awww, diddums. I'll go beat myself up shall I.

Yes do that.

12-Sep-2017 03:26:14

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not going to. Bwahahahaha.

Oh, and while we're on the topic of me being nasty to people - after you already knew my mother was dead you decided to post that she needs her hair roots touched up.

How nasty are you?

Now, such a sick comment didn't bother me because it came from you, and I know you are a dreg, but puhleeease don't act like I'm the only nasty around here. You do a damned good job of it yourself in various other threads.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Sep-2017 03:31:28

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top