Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
I got my tablet up and running again so now I'm doing some drawing.

It's been a while and I've barely got the skeleton of it together but so far I think it's turning out ok lol

My fiancee just took the plunge and got a tablet for her art as well. She'd been doing primarily acrylics and watercolours before that - how are you finding it?
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

05-Aug-2020 22:31:18

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, it is what it is. I'm still fairly new to digital art, I guess the main thing is finding a program that works?

If she needs any recommendations, Krita is a really good, 100% free program and it's actually really quite nice. Perfect for beginners, I'd say. A bit complex at first but it's fun to play with once you get the hang of it.

What sorta tablet did she get?
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

05-Aug-2020 22:59:52

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Youtube only shows the thumbs up number amount, thumbs down don't show the number at all - I wonder if the poster sees both??

I reckon we could do something like this in these forums.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

06-Aug-2020 00:32:57

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Well, it is what it is. I'm still fairly new to digital art, I guess the main thing is finding a program that works?

If she needs any recommendations, Krita is a really good, 100% free program and it's actually really quite nice. Perfect for beginners, I'd say. A bit complex at first but it's fun to play with once you get the hang of it.

She got a not recent but not super old iPad, and I'll definitely be telling her about Krita! Thanks! :D
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

06-Aug-2020 01:00:53

Brigantia

Brigantia

CM Nick said :
Brigantia said :

She got a not recent but not super old iPad, and I'll definitely be telling her about Krita! Thanks! :D

That's awesome! ^_^ Best wishes!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

06-Aug-2020 11:13:41

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I suggest we all go round Tuffty's house on Friday - it's going to be really hot so he can buy us all an ice cream. And take us for joy rides on his bike.

The ice cream I can provide lol.

The joy ride I can't as I don't have insurance to carry pillion passengers. It was cheaper for me to not have that. :P

I'll be in my garden cutting my grass and weeding. Darn weeds grow so fast.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

06-Aug-2020 15:36:52 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2020 15:38:30 by Tuffty

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
Dong U Dead said :
Youtube only shows the thumbs up number amount, thumbs down don't show the number at all - I wonder if the poster sees both??

I reckon we could do something like this in these forums.

its been suggested many times

Yes I know, I have had a thread on it :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

06-Aug-2020 18:27:00

Brigantia

Brigantia

I really wish they'd hurry up and fix the photo booth.

I don't like just being a helmet but I can't just go without my hat either

@CapnBrigantia

06-Aug-2020 18:36:50

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top