Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Naw not really. Have had a visitor staying for the last few days (mate of the Ole Man's) and he went home tonight after dinner so the weekend will be spent nice and quietly and not fussing around for a guest :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Jul-2020 22:51:59

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Joel said :
We can get back to more lighthearted fun stuff and not get caught up in controversial and divisive discussions so it should help the overall tone within the forum going forward :)

Any plans for the weekend?

I don't know how I managed to not get caught up in controversial and divisive discussion

01-Aug-2020 19:15:13

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I was just sitting here reading the forums whilst enjoying a cup of tea and it occurred to me how other people drink their tea.

I prefer mine strong enough to trot a mouse on and plain English breakfast flavour, none of yer fancy schizz.

I thought I might start a thread about it (although I'm pretty sure it's been done before) but then thought .... meh. Naw. Too jaded atm.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-Aug-2020 14:33:16

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On Friday it was anwesome weather 24-28c+ so I did a 233 mile motorbike ride in 6 hours. I totally enjoyed it and would do it again if the weather was as nice but do it the other way round.

Only thing wrong was my backside was sore with all the sitting lol. I had to stop 4-5 times just to get the blood back into it. My bike seat is not as comfy as I would like. 2-3 hours on that seat and my seat is numb.

Today washed and polished my bike and got rid of all the flies. 100's of the buggers all over it. What a mess. I could have taken a photo and used it for dot to dot lol.

Nice and clean and sparkling now and back to shop condition.

Total cost of bike ride £24 that included a cold drink and energy bar.

Total enjoyment factor 100%. Would do again. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

02-Aug-2020 15:07:10

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
So I was just sitting here reading the forums whilst enjoying a cup of tea and it occurred to me how other people drink their tea.

I prefer mine strong enough to trot a mouse on and plain English breakfast flavour, none of yer fancy schizz.

I thought I might start a thread about it (although I'm pretty sure it's been done before) but then thought .... meh. Naw. Too jaded atm.

What's your favorite tea?

You could always post there.

Also it's time you made a thread. We miss them around here. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

02-Aug-2020 15:09:18

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top