Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Correct. However, I've always had a formal garden but dug up an area at the back so I could sow wild plant seeds and install a puddle pond.

I don't actually want my entire garden as a wild area.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Apr-2021 22:10:52

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Correct. However, I've always had a formal garden but dug up an area at the back so I could sow wild plant seeds and install a puddle pond.

I don't actually want my entire garden as a wild area.

I bet your garden is beautiful :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

29-Apr-2021 23:30:07

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is so nice that some of you are having an uncultivated wildflower area and a pond in your gardens. It is so important to provide a small oasis for wildlife as so much of what they had is being destroyed and taken away. Wouldn`t it be wonderful if everyone were like you, all the wildlife friendly space that would be created. Perhaps the government should give people a discount on their council tax to do so. :)

We haven`t got a garden at our house, just a veranda and courtyard, but we have some land where our ponies and sheep are, and that is gloriously wild with so many different plants and flowers, and the hedges left to grow tall and thick. We have rabbits that live under a large tangle of blackberry vines, and a female pheasant who is now so tame she comes up and eats out of the trough with the sheep when we feed them

30-Apr-2021 14:20:28

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jenesiis said :
It is so nice that some of you are having an uncultivated wildflower area and a pond in your gardens. It is so important to provide a small oasis for wildlife as so much of what they had is being destroyed and taken away. Wouldn`t it be wonderful if everyone were like you, all the wildlife friendly space that would be created. Perhaps the government should give people a discount on their council tax to do so. :)

We haven`t got a garden at our house, just a veranda and courtyard, but we have some land where our ponies and sheep are, and that is gloriously wild with so many different plants and flowers, and the hedges left to grow tall and thick. We have rabbits that live under a large tangle of blackberry vines, and a female pheasant who is now so tame she comes up and eats out of the trough with the sheep when we feed them

Deer come and eat all my FECKIN tulips. Every damn year. Drives me nuts.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

30-Apr-2021 22:06:39

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top