Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sup dudes.

I know it's been a while lol

I'm still in the UK currently, and since things have eased slightly we did manage to get a bit of scenery in!

.... Rural roads scare the shit out of me.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

15-Jun-2020 16:34:08

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You get a lot of morons driving round country lanes. Seem to have no spatial awareness.

big increase in these sort since lock down as they've been coming out for the daily walk round nearby wood/reservoirs.

What really gets me is the ones who scoop the dog poop in a bag carry it round with them then leave it by the gateway either on the wall on hooked on to the bush.

or the ones who have had the kids make please don't litter posters and then stuck them up in plastic wallets which have subsequently blown all over and the parents unsurprisingly haven't picked them up. Absolute ...

I could go on

15-Jun-2020 18:24:38

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilf said :
You get a lot of morons driving round country lanes. Seem to have no spatial awareness.

big increase in these sort since lock down as they've been coming out for the daily walk round nearby wood/reservoirs.

What really gets me is the ones who scoop the dog poop in a bag carry it round with them then leave it by the gateway either on the wall on hooked on to the bush.

or the ones who have had the kids make please don't litter posters and then stuck them up in plastic wallets which have subsequently blown all over and the parents unsurprisingly haven't picked them up. Absolute ...

I could go on

Or the people that just leave the poop on the ground...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

15-Jun-2020 19:57:28

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top