Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Dong thats a totally different issue.

You, I and Tren know She did not name and shame you. You just read it wrong.

Anyway it's how you read it and I can argue with you that black is white all day but if I can't change your mind I won't carry on.

It's not an argument, we differ on views.

It would be nice to discuss things in these forums, we make threads on it and they get locked straight away - different people get spoken to differently on here, treated differently it can be very biased at times - there was no need for that mod to talk the way he did towards me or others, all I did was ask a question - look how nice he spoke to above-quoted thread person who asked a question just like me in another person thread - no difference at all, just a different tone towards me/others (I don't believe others were involved though) and the dude in quoted thread above.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

26-Oct-2019 23:33:09

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I didn't see it so do I get a prize for guessing right who it was :P

Ah, it would kind of be like shooting fish in a barrel, no? ;)
That seems quite cruel. Why would you kill any animal? Or is this just a pro-animal abuse thing that I don't understand?
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

27-Oct-2019 02:20:28

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Tuffty said :

Anyway it's how you read it and I can argue with you that black is white all day but if I can't change your mind I won't carry on.

It would be nice to discuss things in these forums, we make threads on it and they get locked straight away - different people get spoken to differently on here, treated differently it can be very biased at times - there was no need for that mod to talk the way he did towards me or others, all I did was ask a question - look how nice he spoke to above-quoted thread person who asked a question just like me in another person thread - no difference at all, just a different tone towards me/others (I don't believe others were involved though) and the dude in quoted thread above.
I don't think anyone is naive enough to suggest anything different to what you've said. This is sadly a trend that has gone on for a long time and as a result we see the forum population being as low as it is today.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

27-Oct-2019 02:23:05

Fake moons

Fake moons

Posts: 366 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jakey Boy said :
Dong U Dead said :
Tuffty said :

I don't think anyone is naive enough to suggest anything different to what you've said. This is sadly a trend that has gone on for a long time and as a result we see the forum population being as low as it is today.

Sounds like they are going to get rid of the forums from what mod warden said tbh. im hoping they do.

27-Oct-2019 20:27:04

The contents of this message have been hidden.

27-Oct-2019 23:38:40

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top