Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fake moons said :

Sounds like they are going to get rid of the forums from what mod warden said tbh. im hoping they do.

Maybe you are right - reported some nasty words towards me earlier and guess what moderators left it for all to see - not surprising.

My name wasn't in the sentence, but you don't always need to use a name to know what's what - these clever little trolls - it must make them feel real big writing nasty stuff about a person and it being left for all to see by Fmods.

Like the post above about the different way, moderators treat people <- these moderators allow trolls to do there worst - sadly.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Oct-2019 10:11:49

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Fake moons said :

Sounds like they are going to get rid of the forums from what mod warden said tbh. im hoping they do.

Maybe you are right - reported some nasty words towards me earlier and guess what moderators left it for all to see - not surprising.

My name wasn't in the sentence, but you don't always need to use a name to know what's what - these clever little trolls - it must make them feel real big writing nasty stuff about a person and it being left for all to see by Fmods.

Like the post above about the different way, moderators treat people <- these moderators allow trolls to do there worst - sadly.
That's just the RSOF for you.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

29-Oct-2019 16:53:14

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top